Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Free Swimmer

Introducing the AquaTronica Control & Monitoring System

The Aquatronica AQUARIUM CONTROLLER SYSTEM is an easy to use electronic system, which is capable of managing all of the electric utilities, as well as monitor numerous parameters and chemical values of an aquarium; it can be used for either freshwater or salt water aquariums, or even for both at the same time.

The heart of the system is the “Control Unit”, this controls all of the interfaces which are used for reading the chemical values of an aquarium as well as all the other accessories connected to the system.

What makes the Aquarium Controller System so unique is its ability to be set up to meet any requirements the user may have. In fact, Aquatronica offers a complete range of products to create a comprehensive and versatile system; by starting with the basic components (Control Unit, Power Unit and temperature sensor) the user can expand the system with Aquatronica interfaces and accessories to meet their own particular needs.

The control unit is the heart of the “Aquarium Controller” system.

With this control unit the user can configure the settings of an aquarium and analyse data in a clear and intuitive way.

The screen makes programming and monitoring easy, and also makes it possible to set and display graphs.

The main feature of the control unit is its ability to be reprogrammed with a PC so that all of the functions currently available and those, which will be implemented in the future, can be updated.

With one single control unit the Aquarium Controller system currently features the following functions:

Management of one or more aquariums

It is possible to create a system consisting of one control unit and several Power Units (up to 10). This enables the user to manage several aquariums at the same time, even if they are very different from each other.

Manual control of the plugs (from 6 to 80 sockets)

The user can manually control each individual plug of the system. This makes it possible to do any kind of maintenance without having to physically disconnect the utilities.

Multi-timer function on each plug (from 35 to 350 programmes)

Through the Power Unit this function controls the automatic activation and deactivation of pumps, neon and incandescent lights, skimmers and any other equipment.

Wave Effect

This function alternately activates two or even three pumps in repeating cycles, and can also be programmed with an alternating pause if desired.

Tide effect

This function alternately activates two pumps with fixed cycles of 6.15 hours each (tide time).

Summer function

This function powers the heating cable underneath the gravel at intervals of 5 minutes/h during the periods in which it would normally not used (summer).

Power Cut Controls

This function records the duration of a power outage. If an outage lasts for more than an hour, the outputs selected during its programming will remain deactivated when the power returns.

Acoustic and visual alarms

It is possible to set one or more alarms to warn the user in the event of an anomaly.

Electronic agenda to organise routine or special maintenance.

This function allows the user to save reminders that can be repeated in cycles at any time; an acoustic and visual signal will be activated at the set time.

Reading and monitoring parameters:

Temperature (with supplied sensor) - Water Level -
    pH - Redox – Fresh Water Conductivity and Marine Density.

This feature allows the user to measure and display (using the appropriate sensors and interfaces) the values of the Temperature, Water Level, pH, Redox, Freshwater Conductivity and Marine Density. Based on the values the user can modify the state of the plugs, by turning the connected utilities on or off.

Automatic acknowledgement of devices connected (Plug & Play)

This function automatically detects any original Aquatronica accessory connected to the system, and automatically enables the relevant menu.

PC connection

This function allows the user connect the system to a PC, which makes the setting programs faster and easier. With this interface the user can back-up the data recorded by the system for future analysis.

Reprogrammable software

This makes it possible to continuously update the software of the control unit, a feature which places this product above all other in its category: using a PC connection the user can update the controller with functions which were unavailable at the time of purchase, without having to replace any components in the system.

INCLUDES: Temperature Sensor

Control unit:

Input voltage 12 V DC
    Input current 150 mA
    ACQ001 dimensions 125x65x26 (l x h x w)
    Display dimensions 56 x 28 mm (l x h)

Note: The Control Unit is powered by the Power Unit - ACQ012

Power unit with 6 sockets I/O standard Australia

Power unit with 6 sockets (Australia standard).
    For piloting 220V devices in On/Off mode
    Suitable for connecting pumps, filters, lights, skimmers, etc.
    Mains voltage: 220V - 50Hz
    Maximum output: 3,000W

Now Available

A full hands on review will be conducted on this product over the coming days.
    Serious Products for the Serious Enthusiast
    http://adserver.aquadotnetwork.com/a...ntenttype=gif]

Wrigglers
    Looking forward to seeing it all setup on someones aquarium.

Something I might look into doing when I setup a bigger tank sometime next year.

save having three diffrent timers, and double adapters for CO2 etc.

elliot.

...well, I have the entire system and a bit more laid out across the floor...

First thing I can say is WOW!!! very impressive.

Packaged very well, all instructions are easy to read, and in all honesty it seems very easy to set up.

ok, I know people love pics...

Also, for the record, even though I do have a commercial interest in this product, all information will be provided as is, i.e. if I come across something confusing or difficult, you will know about it.

anyways, here goes...

Components:

Control Unit
    Power Unit
    pH Interface
    pH Electrode
    Temp & Water Level Interface
    Temp & Water Level Sensor
    PC Interface (& software)
    Redox (ORP) Interface
    Redox (ORP) Electrode
    2 x Electrode Holder Units
    Calibration Solution Packs pH 4, 7, 10
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00615__medium_.jpg   dsc00616__medium_.jpg   dsc00617__medium_.jpg  

I want I want ... I guess it's time to hit a few sev's

Ro, is the software PC only or is there a Mac version too ? I assume it's only PC ? Looks to be an awsome setup and thanks for the pics

Cheers,

Dee

I have looked everywhere for a MAC software version and have had no luck so far... I will find out from the supplier or manufacturer.

Finally, a high end electrical product that is designed for us... (those with other German controllers or computers will know what I mean, considering most of them require an adaptor)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dsc00622__medium_.jpg  

Just an Egg
    Roughly what would the kit cost complete that you have listed but with out the Redox (ORP) Interface & Redox (ORP) Electrode

btw looks pretty cool.
    shake

Hi Ro,

Thanks for the info regarding the Mac software, would be intrested in what you can find out. Like Shake, I would be interested in the cost of such a system minus the Redox components. Would make a verrrry cool setup.

Cheers,

Dee

Free Swimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by shake
    Roughly what would the kit cost complete that you have listed but with out the Redox (ORP) Interface & Redox (ORP) Electrode

btw looks pretty cool.
    In response to this question, and the 2-3 others via email & PM, once we get concrete details of when the new stock will be arriving into the country (via air-frieght) we will be making a couple of forum member only special offers.

These initial package deals will be a once only event, and have very strict limits.

Based on a basic package system, you should expect to save at least $250-$300 (Control Unit, Power Unit & 1 Interface & Electrode).

For a complete, or near complete system, a saving of between $300 & $500 should be able to be offered.
    Serious Products for the Serious Enthusiast
    http://adserver.aquadotnetwork.com/a...ntenttype=gif]

Just an Egg

Redox

I was just wondering what "redox" measures or shall I say the purpose for aquariums. Does it have any relevance to planted tanks?

Thanks

Marvin