Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Tiny Fry
    Does anyone know APW's telephone number. I need to talk to someone there about a jager heater that i purchased not so long ago.

Just an Egg
    You could send them an email? They were very quick to get back to me when I emailed with questions. Within the hour, very professional.

Cheers,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by endless
    Does anyone know APW's telephone number. I need to talk to someone there about a jager heater that i purchased not so long ago.
    Endless, if you send an email it should be answered pretty quickly.

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by endless
    Endless, please send us an email if you are having any issues whatsoever.

Jager heaters are covered by a 3yr warranty, so if there is an issue dont be too concerned.
    APW
    Aquarium Products Wholesale
    On-Line Store. Sydney
    www.aquariumproductswholesale.com

Tiny Fry
    Thanks for the quick reply to my email

Wrigglers

Upgrade

APW Major Upgrade

This coming weekend (26th - 27th August) the APW website will be receiving it's first major upgrade.

Aside from a few minor cosmetic changes, a load of new features and technologies will be added further setting apart what we offer online and to make things even more user friendly.

Some of the new features to look forward to:

* Select and view products by Manufacturer/Vendor
    * Gift Certificates
    * More detailed order tracking, and partial shipment advise
    * Product Review - Allowing you to add reviews on our products
    * Wishlist - You can add favourite products to a wishlist
    * Newsletter, either monthly or quarterly advising of new products, soon to be released products and special customer only offers
    * Save all - the ability to have your cart contents be remembered even if you close your browser
    * Multiple product images, including the ability to have a large pop-up image for a higher level of detail
    * Product inventory levels on select products (i.e. 7 in stock)
    * Related products - something that is available now but is being improved further. Having similar or other recommended products displayed wth select products
    * Shipping - more available options and price reductions to select regions

On top of these new features, the security protocols and protection measures will be further enhanced, optimised by our use of up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption.

Once these upgrades have been loaded and the changes made we will also be adding several more manufacturers and brands to our inventory list, many of the products in question have been requested by customers on several occassions.

With almost 2000 products already listed, we intend to have the largest range of aquarium products in Australia with access to several brands that have previously not been available to the Australian hobbyist.

During the upgrade procedure some features or aspects of the websites functionality may be unavailable. Any such issues will only be temporary and have no affect on data we already have securely stored.

Thank you.
    APW
    On-Line Store. Sydney

Just wanted to say thanks APW. Received my order of the ADA foods last week.

I tried the ADA Gold food on a batch of peruvian angel fry with outstanding results. I had been feeding baby brine shrimp three times a day for three weeks, since hatching, and the group seemed to be at a standstill. I began to think they were a dud batch and that I'd have to cull the lot.

Stopped feeding brine shrimp and began ADA Gold three times a day. Wow. What a difference! Suddenly the fins sprouted and the body size doubled in 6 days. Early days yet, but I must say, I'm very impressed.

I've got another batch of albino pearlscale fry soon to hatch. They are nororiously difficult to raise, so I'll be anxious to see the results on that batch too.

Again thanks.
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

From what I have been told, the ADA foods, especially the Gold are one of the highest protein based plankton foods available on the market. (minimum 50% protein).

I dont have any fry or small fish to try it on, but will definately give it a shot when the time is right.

Be interesting to hear how the pearlscales go...

I am keen as mustard to give these new food a try!!

2 questions..

1/ whats the difference between the Gold AP-1 2 and 3?

also i know a little goes a long way but will this gold food be available in a larger size other than 25g?

Cheers
    Ben

Wrigglers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben
    I am keen as mustard to give these new food a try!!

2 questions..

1/ whats the difference between the Gold AP-1 2 and 3?

also i know a little goes a long way but will this gold food be available in a larger size other than 25g?

Cheers
    Ben
    AP-1 is for fry and small fish (fine powder)
    AP-2 is for medium sized Adult fish (1-2mm grain)
    AP-3 is for larger fish (2-3 mm grain)

with the Gold series the grain size is finer again, so AP-1 Gold is a very fine powder, AP-2 Gold is a fine powder, and AP-3 Gold is a 1-2 mm grain.

The Gold series has a higher level of protein, and all AP foods are Plankton based. The Gold series also contains Bacter which helps the fish activate their intestinal bacterial flora.

At this stage the Gold only comes in the 25g size.
    APW
    On-Line Store. Sydney