Thread: Water Bottles

Just an Egg

Water Bottles

Hi all i have teh aqua one AR 680 Tank, and I would like to know if anyone has any idea where to get the water bottles that people use for their water dispenser... water coolers.. u know the ones in the office?! I would like to find some so that i can do water changes much easier... i currently Run the gravel vac through my room out my room window into the roof gutter.... but i feel guilty and would like to run it outside down to the garden. I would need two of the water jugs!

Thanx!

(ps. I have already rung the water suppliers up and they wont sell you any, you have to pay 40 dollars for the water and the insurance u pay for the bottles )

Alvin

Wrigglers
    you just wnat the jugs or the water?
    well i got my water jugs from the local grocery stores.
    for about 7-9 dollars canadian.
    i wouldnt go through them they wiill just want u to buy more and return the jugs. pff.
    thats what i use for my waterchanges too

Just an Egg
    Culligan?! Im not sure they even sell these water bottles in the stores in australia.... ive looked in big W.... Its getting tiresome using buckets..... can someone shed some light?! Im in sydney Australia.....
    Maybe Big W Catalogue can help but I am not sure.

heheh last time i was in america, wallmart and costco was awesome! i still have a case of big red left.... and some pickles

Wrigglers
    Zipztar,
    I run a spring water company and I have just the botlles that you are after how many would you be looking for? and will you need caps?
    Cheers,
    Norto.
    The best things in life come from doing the impossible!.

Just an Egg
    hey! Id be looking out for 4 if I can! Caps would be great if I could get them... do your bottles have handles? the 15L bottles are perfect!

Wrigglers
    Zipztar,
    Yeah my bottles have handles and they are 15Lt I will get some caps to you as well if your careful with them you will be able to reuse them. We just need to work out how to get them to you.
    Norto.
    The best things in life come from doing the impossible!.

Just an Egg
    thanx pm sent!