Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Tiny Fry
    thanx
    if you love your fish: do not over crowd

SnakeSkin Discus
    Those fish are looking very lovely Rytis...

In regard to your "white turk"... I think it is wonderful that you love it so much, it means that he/she will have a loving home forever...
    sammi

Check out my music at MYSPACE: http://www.myspace.com/samanthadevos

Tiny Fry
    thanx
    if you love your fish: do not over crowd

Just an Egg
    Your "White Turk" - I adore the colourings!

Tell me, does it have a black edging around its finnage? My "Local" (within Launceston,TAS) breeder has something similar called a "Blue Ghost"... maybe I'm way off, but the fish look very similar.

And those "Blacks"! mmmm I love them too!
    yes folks, I'm a newbie too...
    Dylz!
    Conventional Wisdom Long Forgotten:
    A flurry of activity is no substitute for good solid planning.
    If it looks wrong, check again.
    If it's not wrong, it shouldn't be "fixed"
    The longer something stays wrong, the harder it is to fix.

Blue Diamond Discus
    Rytis,

Your fish are lovely, especially the pair in the top picture - beautiful shape and colouring!!.

I agree with Sammi's thoughts regarding your " White Turk" - the fact that you love him ensures he will have a happy life with someone who really cares for him.

I myself had a little Turk that had a deformed Fin that I couldn't part with for the world and I was really upset when he/she passed on, and still miss heaps.

What everyone is trying to tell you is that every breeder strives to breed the perfect specimen, and therefore they pick out the two best shaped and coloured ones they have in the hopes that the offspring will be an improvement on what they already have. (that's not to say that those Fish have a bad speciment in their forefathers and the whole spawm could turn out crappy), however if you start out with something that is not a really good example, chances are that their offspring won't turn out too good and will be hard to sell, and no-one wants a spawn of 100 or so Fish that they can't sell - it can be hard selling a good spawn sometimes depending on your location of course.

Love your Fish .

Marg.
    "True Friends are like Blue Diamonds, so Brilliant, Precious and Rare - Protect them while you can"