Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just an Egg
    There are many commercial fish farmers using egg yolk with water sprayer ,they found which is a faster and simple way of feeding fries.unlike infusoria you need times to culture and harvest them.
    " Our responsiblity is to do what we can,learn what we can,improve the solution and pass them on "
    Richard Feyman

Larvae
    Kaza I was just wondering who you were referring to if it was Phil and Rodney? If it was good mates with them and they feed fine hermit crab food but that is not their first food by any means they have been with the parents for several weeks.

If it was not them then that is a fry food which can be used with success however it must all be eaten it fouls the water.

Larvae
    Kaza I was just wondering who you were referring to if it was Phil and Rodney? If it was good mates with them and they feed fine hermit crab food but that is not their first food by any means they have been with the parents for several weeks.

If it was not them then that is a fry food which can be used with success however it must all be eaten it fouls the water.

Larvae
    No it was'nt Phil or Rodney, Its a breeder in Port Elliot he tells me he rarely lets discus rear their own fry as they make bad parents. I have to agree in most cases especially light coloured fish. What interests me is he rears nearly all of his fry, so overall loses are low. At the moment I lose at least 1/3 of my fry as soon as they free swim, as parents eat them. Anyway I am going to see him tomorrow so should know more then.

Hi Kaza

What was the outcome from your meeting ?

Dave

Larvae
    That has sort of put me off discus from ******** discus now. The only reason making discus worse parents are that people have hand reared them. We do not want them to become angelfish now.