Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Free Swimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by h4nh4n
    Quote Originally Posted by swampy1972
    The only issue I''ve got is my missus...
    Sounds like a good time to turn the tables..

Buy them and get them in the tank without saying anything. When she finally notices them and askes, "Have you always had these?", simply reply with, "What? These old things? I've had them for ages!"

You know, like all women do with shoes, clothes, handbags, etc, etc :P
    LOL
    I have done that before, I bought few fry plecos and she noticed that in next day!
    She got a note of all my collection in..

she said if she found out another fish in my tanks, she will buy an expensive LV bag and I have to pay with my cc
    come on man up just buy them.lol

LOL
    I have done that before, I bought few fry plecos and she noticed that in next day!
    She got a note of all my collection in..

she said if she found out another fish in my tanks, she will buy an expensive LV bag and I have to pay with my cc
    It will be worth the grief.. These are truley beautiful fish and impecably kept.

Here's an idea. Take up Pete on the offer to buy the whole setup AND fish.. Your missus will be so pissed she won't be able to speak for month - bliss :P

Free Swimmer
    Your a funny man swampy,but I wonder how big his dog house is,if he buys the lot.lol

I've seen the tank Pete has for sale.. He can sleep in the cabinet :P

Go on h4nh4n, you know you want to do it...

Larvae
    Bump
    Still available guys.

Those who don't know anything about Discus please keep you $100.00 offers for Pennangs to yourself or at least do some home work first before you insult me.

Just an Egg
    Quote Originally Posted by Monolicious
    Bump
    Still available guys.

Those who don't know anything about Discus please keep you $100.00 offers for Pennangs to yourself or at least do some home work first before you insult me.
    that's never good
    Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!

Just an Egg
    i'll be after penangs in a few months and will gladly buy for the said price if they're still around - would probably even pay you interest hahaha
    whatever you do, don't go any cheaper. are the penangs a pair? regardless, tell these bargain hunters of yours to head over to sydney discus world and check out the pair of average looking penangs that are for sale for $1000.
    that should shut them up.
    glws
    jacqui

Quote Originally Posted by turquoisegirl1
    i'll be after penangs in a few months and will gladly buy for the said price if they're still around - would probably even pay you interest hahaha
    You won't be sorry.. Having seen them in person, these pics don't do them justice.. VERY big, well shaped fish..

Just an Egg
    any knowledge on their sexes???

No.. My tank is a planted display, so I wasn't looking for breeding pairs. I was only concerned with the quality of shape and colour, not gender. Sorry