Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Medium Discus
    I'm not here to criticize but you have asked for help. From the picture the red is obviously stunted and will not grow any more no matter what you do. The others seem very poor quality. I think you bought below average fish to start with. Unfortunately nothing can be done about that. Moving forward try buy some high quality fish

Boxers: thanks for the information it's so sad when start up this tank I bought all small try to gow them up. But since they didnt grow I have bought some bad quality big one to rise them up become more colourful the big one is cheap it just cost around $20 to $30 i live in melbounre, I try to find cheaper place to buy good quality one but cost too much, anyone in melbourne know where to found any low price and good quality one?

Wrigglers
    Sonle sells nice Discus (Braybrook)

Also Mack below sells nice Discus,has a huge range.

Oakleigh Aquarium

Open 6 days, Wednesday closed, Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday from 12 pm to 6 pm. Saturday, Sunday and public holidays from 10am to 5 pm.

176 WARRIGAL ROAD OAKLEIGH VIC. 3166 PHONE: 9570 8330

Tip: When buying small discus make sure they have small eyes.......smaller the better.Its a sign that the young discus is not stunted.
    Rossco

Wrigglers
    Also buy more than you intend to keep....weed and sell of the undesirable youngsters as they grow.

That way you will be left with all the nicer ones

Wish you well.
    Rossco

Medium Discus
    There is no such thing as a cheap good quality fish. Good quality discus are not cheap. I'm happy to help you out with some quality fish at a good price. Look at my website and tell me what you like.

Free Swimmer
    Quote Originally Posted by boxters
    There is no such thing as a cheap good quality fish. Good quality discus are not cheap. I'm happy to help you out with some quality fish at a good price. Look at my website and tell me what you like.
    +1 marlon,but if maybe there is a breeder on here that lives near u that can help u out.

Rossco: The small one I bought it at the oakleigh shop is it the Chinese one u talk about or the one next to it, I buy most of the fish though the Chinese one. He is the one selling me the stunted one.

Boxers: u r in Sydney how possible I get the fish from u?

Medium Discus
    We ship fish all over Australia

Er that mean more cost?

Can anyone plz tell me how the stunted happen? Is it happen when they r born? Or will happen because some situration? Just want to make sure it won't happen again. Cause I used thought the fish stunted because they live in the small tank when they grow? Is that true.

And how should I take care the stunted one? Can they live as same as the normal one?