Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some of My Pets

Re: Last comment in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiro
    They been those colours since we bought em, which means ur all telling me I bought sick fish past saving still living 8 mths later.
    'IF' they change colour, I will return. Otherwise, sayonara.
    I for one haven't told you that they are beyond saving, but they are not healthy.

I've been keeping and admiring Discus for a long time, and I'm yet to see a dark grey strain of fish :P

Discus only go that dark for a couple of simple reasons. Either they are greatly stressed, or they are ill. The fact that they have been that way for 8 mths simply means that what ever is causing their issue hasn't been addressed for 8 mths.

If you chose not to listen or chose to take offence to people's well intentioned advice (or fail to do some reading of your own) then I wish you well but your fish will live a short, sad life whereas they should live happily for years in the aquarium environment if cared for correctly.

Free Swimmer
    I have to agree with swampy,some people just don't like to hear the truth.Caring for these butiful fish does not have to b hard if u listen to the advise that the more experienced keepers are offering.I myself have learnt so much form the advice of the experienced keepers.

Hi, I'm New Here!

Re: Last comment in this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by swampy1972
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiro
    They been those colours since we bought em, which means ur all telling me I bought sick fish past saving still living 8 mths later.
    'IF' they change colour, I will return. Otherwise, sayonara.
    I for one haven't told you that they are beyond saving, but they are not healthy.

I've been keeping and admiring Discus for a long time, and I'm yet to see a dark grey strain of fish :P

Discus only go that dark for a couple of simple reasons. Either they are greatly stressed, or they are ill. The fact that they have been that way for 8 mths simply means that what ever is causing their issue hasn't been addressed for 8 mths. 100% agree with swampy.Use the help whats giving here.will also help your fish :D
    If you chose not to listen or chose to take offence to people's well intentioned advice (or fail to do some reading of your own) then I wish you well but your fish will live a short, sad life whereas they should live happily for years in the aquarium environment if cared for correctly.
    100% agree.Use the help whats given here.It will also help your fish
    CICHLID POWER water changes are a fish best friend

Blue Diamond Discus BigDaddyAdo's Avatar
    I would love to know what happened with these fish but I doubt the OP will be back.
    I don't get drunk I get AWESOME!!!

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyAdo
    I would love to know what happened with these fish but I doubt the OP will be back.
    He must of got drunk.And his fish did not get AWESOME!!!
    CICHLID POWER water changes are a fish best friend

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyAdo
    By the look of them in those photos I doubt he's keeping Discus anymore - at least live ones :P