Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hi, I'm New Here!
    I never said they were all A grades. They were however sold to me as A grades but yes they are mixed. Either way they are going to BT Gunner.
    I doubt you will find cheaper CRS anywhere for this price. IF you do let me know!!

Just an Egg
    The LFS near me sells C grades for $3 each. B's for $5 and A's for $20. I didn't mean to sound like I was having a go, it was just that you said that some were A's and all the ones in picture were more like C's. Love to see a photo of you A's?

Hi, I'm New Here!
    May I ask which LFS this is? I might go down on the weekend.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    This is a C grade

Please refer to link for grades

http://www.planetinverts.com/crystal...g%20guide.html

My shrimp have no C grades
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cgrade.jpg  

Hi, I'm New Here!

A grades

(images taken from planetinverts as reference)[/url]

Larvae
    Got 10 from Orange earlier this month and all 10 are doing well. They survived for a few days in nearly 30degrees water and now in 24degrees water.
    The small ones i got looks like A grade, slightly bigger ones had some B and Cs.
    Also got some free plants

Very happy!

Quote Originally Posted by aussieant32
    might just be the pic quality, but I would not say they were A grades? Look more like High C, low B?
    Completely disagree. I'd be happy to sell them as A grd.

You may want to have a look through this grading guide aussie to get a bit more familiar with standard grading.

http://www.oceanproaquatics.com/shop...d=527&catId=27

Hi, I'm New Here!
    I like the reds (c grade) more than the so called sss versions. Personally I dont think you should take any notice of "grading" unless it has to do with health of the shrimp, at the end of the day it is just somebody else's opinion, not fact.

Quote Originally Posted by tran.nguyen
    I like the reds (c grade) more than the so called sss versions. Personally I dont think you should take any notice of "grading" unless it has to do with health of the shrimp, at the end of the day it is just somebody else's opinion, not fact.
    The grade relates directly to the strength of colour and pattern.. A very healthy C grd will always only ever display weak colour and poor colour band separation - it's what makes it a C :P [/u]

Blue Diamond Discus BigDaddyAdo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aussieant32
    The LFS near me sells C grades for $3 each. B's for $5 and A's for $20. I didn't mean to sound like I was having a go, it was just that you said that some were A's and all the ones in picture were more like C's. Love to see a photo of you A's?
    Are we looking at the same picture? They are A grade. They are no where near C grade mate.
    I don't get drunk I get AWESOME!!!