Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Larvae
    Thanks mcloughlin

that is the plan now that things have settled in the biggest problem is finding good looking plants here in brisbane they are pretty few and far between. now that the c02 is happening and the new light is doing wonders i think i might try to get ahold of some glosso and blyxa then add a big sword and some amazon to try and fill it up.

what did you think of the yellow i could not resist when i saw them in the shop!!

will keep you posted!!
    THE DISCUS DISEASE SYMPTOMS SEEM TO BE SITTING IN FRONT OF TANK FOR HRS ON END!!!

REALLY WEIRD FOR AN ADDRENALIN JUNKY!!!

SnakeSkin Discus
    The yellow is real nice - one of my favourite strains. It's a shame they are so prone to peppering. Fed it some tetra colourbits lightly to get a nice even colour on the body with reduced peppering. (If you don't like peppering)

Larvae
    cheers mate yeh when i saw it in the shop i must have watched the tank for half an hour before i made a selection!! but it had good clear eyes and this one definatley restored my faith in the lfs!! the qual ity around atm is very poor.

I wished i had bought 4!!!! now that would just look fantastic ha ha if only
    THE DISCUS DISEASE SYMPTOMS SEEM TO BE SITTING IN FRONT OF TANK FOR HRS ON END!!!

REALLY WEIRD FOR AN ADDRENALIN JUNKY!!!

Larvae

dddd

very nice round shape last week i also picked up some golden sunrise but the top fins is dark red and is very nice and with no peppering wish i took 4 but only 2 is nice..