Thread: Regarding Mesh

Regarding Mesh

I guess I need to look for a mesh. Does home depot sell these? Do I have to get them online? I think a mesh probably will work out best since my discus likes to eat the eggs. But I just don't see why they do that. They guard them big time for the first day than they eat them?

I feed them Tetra Color every day they seem to love those. And I give them blood worms once a week as a treat.

As I said before, you need to feed them a more varied diet. How would you fancy eating rice 3 times everyday, and meat once a week....this might help with your fertility problem, as suggested by Jothy in your other thread.
    Why me ?

Nothing

I do eat rice 3x a day lol...I can eat just rice soysauce and eggs everyday. Or noodles... Go figure i'm wierd that way
    Uhm I will feed them with some variety of food. I also premix beef heart and among other stuff that I feed every so and than. But I will buy different types of food for the diet and also get a mesh today.

plastic gutter guard works well as a mesh just weigh it down with some plant anchors