Thread: Remebering 9/11

San Merah Discus

Remebering 9/11

A very sad event in world history, I hope you are all resting in peace after this enormous tradegy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails firemen-flag-9-11-2001-b.jpg  

A very tragic day.

Our thoughts are with the family and friends who lost loved ones.
    Thirty-five years keeping and breeding discus, and I'm still learning :P

Merrilyn has passed, but will not be forgotten - Goodbye dear friend

Free Swimmer
    No Its A Sensational Day !!!

My Birthday !!!!

Cheers Andrew

Just an Egg

re:

I could remember staring at the screen. It felt surreal, my body was a bit numb. It looked like a movie, yet I knew something about it was wrong. It was the genuine fear and a plot only the devil himself could have thought of. I had called a friend, who it was I cannot recall, it was all in slow motion and the inkling that a war was about to be started.

The glove had been slapped, innocent lives were lost and there was no going back. With a calm mind, my resolve was clear. Bring to justice the people responsible, yet my rage was ever unclear, "nuke them bastards" was all I muttered.

Thinking back, rage is rage. It loses thought, loses civility. Yesterday, I read the papers and again, amongst the comfort of our willingness to comfort people from various religious factions, it had come to light Islamic extremists in our very own community have been planning to kill us. They want to kill our children, our elderly, our youths. They plan to eat from our hand to gain strength then bite the giver. It was fortunate that they had not succeeded, because the outcome would have been terrible to behold.

For the victims of rage and war, may their souls rest in peace.