Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hi, I'm New Here!
    Thanks Merrilyn I really appreciate that.

Just an Egg
    I totally agree with you Marrilyn it certainly is the best fish food on the market!! I have tried and thrown away lots.

The Dried Black Worms get eaten so fast they do not get a chance to sit on the shelf for too long.
    Vanessa

Hi, I'm New Here!
    I have to agree with what everyone is saying about the dried Black Worms, my Discus love them, my bristlenose love them too (my female albino bn races up the glass and waits for the worms to get caught in the surface tension right agains the glass and swims back and forward having a wonderful time, sometimes with her head half out of the water, her mate hasn't quite figured it out yet...lol).
    I've found it great for getting shy discus to start eating, they just can't resist them, and I now have several eating them out of my hand.
    Can't recommend them highly enough.

Wrigglers
    hear, hear !! - couldn't agree more.I have bought Mal's blackworms in bulk( 500-750g) for a while now, and had no problems at all keeping them alive for at least 4-6 weeks or until i run out. Piece of cake keeping them alive, and WAY cheaper!! Best thing that's ever happened to this forum foodwise!

Hi, I'm New Here!
    My fella's love em to
    How often can they be fed ? Can they be one of the main staples in thier diet or are they more like blood worms only as a treat

Larvae
    just bought some Freeze Black Worm from Australian Black Worm.

However, i found it hard to sink . . . it's floating above the water, because i was trying to put them into those tiny basket like i normally do for my blood worm.

Any idea how i can make then sink ??

thanks

time ....its sinks with time
    you don't put it on the surface of the water you put it under and disperse it by rubbing your fingers together
    "If it isn't a wild its way too mild ! "

Larvae
    oh. . .
    coz i normally just throw it on the surface, and 15 min later they are all over the place above water lol . . .

Just an Egg
    Try to squeeze the dried worms together to almost a small marble size and just let the fish feed from your hand. Or you can buy the worms in cubes and stick to the glass.

You do not have to worry about left overs, thats for sure.
    Vanessa

My 6 Discus i must admit didnt want to eat A.B.W but they now love them.
    Peppermints are the best catfish