Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi, I'm New Here!
    I put him in the quarantine tank just now with 1 tsp of salt. The other fish, mainly two who are looking pretty healthy, were chasing it around a lot. Since adding it it's been in the corner mainly. Although i've taken pics, i guess they're too big to attach but i'm trying to find a free zip download or something.

Out of the three fish in the tank now, two are getting some color, eating well and chasing each other a lot. The third is the smallest and has been hiding, breathing heavy, not eating that much and has been heavily chased by the other two.....very similar to the other one. I'm thinking of getting a 10 gallon to take this one out and put the two sick ones in together, would this be a good idea? Any ideas for when i should try to feed the one in there now? I appreciate all the advise, hoping things will turn around.

dont put 2 sick fish in a 5 gal tank unless your willing to do a water changes every 4-6hrs, the ammonia will go through the roof, it wont be much better in a 10gal, i've treated 2 fish in an 80L (20gal) but thats as small as I'd go.

try feeding your isolated fish now, keep offering small quantities od varied foods and hopefully he'll start eating again.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    I put some frozen bloodworms and frozen brine shrimp in with it, but as i was doing that i noticed what looked like two small balls of what looked like fungus or ich or something just above it's right gill. Could this be a confirmation of a parasite infection? Should i treat it with meds? It's been more active and has some color since being added to the 5 gallon last night, fins are looking the same though.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Well unfortunately, the fish died earlier this morning. Thanks for all of you help to try to save him, i think he was just too stressed from the long car ride.

Tiny Fry
    sorry 'bout your fish, that's terrible news