Just an Egg

WTB - GEO COLONY

As stated looking for a colony/pair of Geophagus, let me know what you have.

Maybe be willing to swap (as part payment) for an adult male Synodontis Decorus approx 25-30cm long. Pics upon request.

Cheers
    Krumpet

Hi, I'm New Here!
    I have a colony of Balzani, two large pairs of S. Leucosticta, a large group of Satanoperca L. sp., Orange head Tapajos pair with 150 young, Orange head Araguaia group, a group of large G. Abalios (sold as Dicrozoster) which have started spawning, and quite a few juvenile S. Leucosticta.
    Any of these suit you?

If krumpet is not interested. I'd be very interested in the colony of balzani's, and if you do not wish to part with the entire colony. I would be more then happy to purchase just a pr. im located in northern suburbs of vic melb but am willing to pay for shipping

can you pm to further discuss

Just an Egg

Santarem

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Discus
    If krumpet is not interested. I'd be very interested in the colony of balzani's, and if you do not wish to part with the entire colony. I would be more then happy to purchase just a pr. im located in northern suburbs of vic melb but am willing to pay for shipping

can you pm to further discuss
    Gday mate, have you heard a reply from santarem by any chance?

Cheers
    Matt

Just an Egg
    whoops meant to pm that...

Just an Egg
    i've got a colony of 9 G. Altifrons 1 for sale. they're all btwn 15cm - 18cm roughly. Asking $450ono for the lot + shipping.
    All are very healthy and have been living in a big 9x2.5.2ft tank.
    have laid eggs many times.

pls call me if genuinely interested.

cheers
    tony