Free Swimmer

Hi All Just A Quick Question About Co2 Kits

Hi Everyone How Are We All ?

I Have A Question About Co2 Kits And It would Be Good If Someone Can Point Me In The Right Direction.

Which Brand Would Be The Best In Kit Form, Also The Advantages And Disadvantages, Or If Someone Knows Of A Better Brand. That Would Sensational !
    Brands I Have Looked At Are Aqua Medic co2 Complete Set, Red Sea Co2 Pro System,Sera Co2 System ,I am Looking To Spend Between $400 And $500 Dollars ?

I Have A 4x2x2 Tank With Turtles Which Are Going To Get The AR$e To My Out Door Pond And I Am Going Back To Discus Again !

Kind Regards Andrew

If thats your budget do yourself a BIG favor, get a fire extinguisher(3.5kg or bigger) and a good reg with a solonoid, reactor and ph controler you should have change from $500 and you will have a system that will last you at least 5x longer then even the best kit with a 500g bottle.

look here
    http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=857
    and here
    http://www.ausdiscus.com.au/fertilisation.html

By the way Fisho99 welcome to the forum, Sorry that should have been my first post to you

Free Swimmer
    No Wuckers

It's All Good, All I Can Say Though Is That What A Sensational Forum! In Regards To All Sorts Of Infomation !

I Have Been On Here All Day !
    Cheers Andrew

Medium Discus
    Hi Fisho spent your 500 dollars yet ?

What tank is this going on

cheers

rob
    My online Aquarium www.rjconway.homeip.net

Free Swimmer
    Hey Bad Inferno Yeah Blew The Buget ,Ended Up Spending About $800 On A 6.8kg Bottle Ph Controler And A Regulator And Solenoid Valve
    Good Quality Stuff Though !
    Its All Going Into A 4x2x2 Once I Set It Up No Rush Though As I Have Still More Spending To Do ! Hence Working A Little Later These Days