Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hi, I'm New Here!

Aqua-Medic Australia

Does anyone know who the importer/wholesaler is for Aqua-Medic in Australia?

This is there website-

[LINK REMOVED]

Just an Egg
    I'm pretty sure the importers are based in Kingsgrove, Sydney.

Just an Egg
    phone: (02) 9758 2222
    fax: (02) 9758 2099
    email: enquiriesupport@aqacenta.com.au

address: 53 GAREMA CIRCUIT
    KINGSGROVE
    NSW
    AUSTRALIA

The original link (now removed) is to a dodgy retailer based in Melbourne who likes to try and run 2-3 OLS with different names banking on the success of others, or other brand names.

You may notice the abundance of contact details on that OLS as well.... NONE. The products listed on that site are grey imports and are not covered by warranty or local support by the legitimate supplier/importer.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus
    The original link (now removed) is to a dodgy retailer based in Melbourne who likes to try and run 2-3 OLS with different names banking on the success of others, or other brand names.
    I hope that Aquamedic in Germany can do something about this incorrect use of their name. It certainly in my opinion tarnished their good name until I was given the heads up.

It would be nice to know what the other OLS's are that are run by the same person. If anyone knows and for some reason it can't be posted here, could they please PM them to me so I don't have to be wary spending my money online with any of them. Thanks

Nothing tarnishes Aqua Medics name in Australia more the the attitude and business practices of the official importer. If you want to know why huge overseas brands like Aqua Medic, Sera and Hikari are not huge over here you have to look no further then Aquacenta for the answers.
    "If it isn't a wild its way too mild ! "

too true and such a pity, just one more reason to allow parallel importing.

Quote Originally Posted by taksan
    Nothing tarnishes Aqua Medics name in Australia more the the attitude and business practices of the official importer. If you want to know why huge overseas brands like Aqua Medic, Sera and Hikari are not huge over here you have to look no further then Aquacenta for the answers.
    That is so true... kinda sucks to be in the situation that we are in, ripped off from all angles.

you have to look no further then Aquacenta for the answers.
    I agree, they have terrible customer service and NO hikari spirulina brineshrimp till middle of november!!

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by Proteus

That is so true... kinda sucks to be in the situation that we are in, ripped off from all angles.

I agree. I have to wonder why ADA in Australia is almost three times the comparative cost to the same items in America.