Great interaction and as I can tell you folk "Love your Discus".
Thought I was the minority and often going it alone with "Books"
Rather dull x comparison to your experience/advice-Great Site!!

So... Need all the advice I can get- Just got back into Discus after an absence of 10 Years Have 6 Breeding Tanks, 2 x lge water ageing tanks and a Show tank and best of all I get a welcome from all the discus (although I think they are lovin the constant food) little and often.

My discus- 4 Super Reds 14cms, 4 A grade blue diamonds 10-12 cms, 2 14cms royal Greens/cross wild, 2 red spotted greens10cms, 2 rising sun 10cms and others- I have had the best of luck everyone has paired off 5 pair are spawning regularly so you can imagine the constant progress/purchase of tanks equipment (not to mention the water).

I do need though some advice around breeding based on your experience re- Temp, ph, water changes etc.
My breeding tanks are temp 82d, PH 6.5 (tap 7.2) clean bottom, sponge air filters x 2 in each tank, had been doing water changes x bucket till this week now aerated water 24 hrs aquasafe inc at 82d also.
Have lost some wrigglers probably my constant waterchanging/cleaning.
Have had success previous with PH 6.0.

Any advice welcome- P.S on success happy to share some young to assist you, Thanks for the info you provide, the laughs and the similar obsession.

Regards ColinM P.S Email matchc39@hotmail.com