Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blue Diamond Discus

Pro Aqua Fish Feeder.

Hi

Has anyone or is anyone using this fish feeder becuase i'm wanting to set up a few tanks and need about 4 automatic fish feeders and came across these.

Any info on them would be great i know there not going to be good as the Eheim but if they work i would rather save myself a small fortune

Cheers guys/gals

[advisor edit]non sponsor link removed[/edit]
    Cheers,

Rick

A new wizz bang eheim auto feeder will be comming on the market soon! It will do all sorts of things the older one does not do.

I used 2 pro aqua AF's, they died very quickly..

My new auto feeder works a treat! Her name is Kelly and we have been married for 4 years now.

Blue Diamond Discus
    Whats Kellys.... Sir Name/brand name
    Cheers,

Rick

im thinking of installing a Kelly, Ben, are they expensive? easy to use? do they come with a warranty?

sorry about all the questions bro

David
    DF.com Resident Cool Guy

San Merah Discus
    I also use Pro Aqua Fish Feeder and died after about 6 months.

Medium Discus
    Ive got a Kelly as well...but my brand is a Zoe...this little number also does water changes on fry tanks every day...works a charm but there is sometimes confusion about which tank to auto feed the BBS...Ive got around it by using colour stickers...so not only is this brand efficient but it learns as well.

Mike

Just an Egg
    It's the same old story once again, buy the cheap chinese stuff and you get what you pay for. Cheap rubish that will usually not last very long. Buy German quality and you get what you pay for. QUALITY that should give great service for many years. I always try to stretch the budget for German made products because I know the German made gear will give me many, many years of great service, and will nearly always save me money in the long run. In fact, I have am yet to throw out any single German made product in the last 7 years of fishkeeping.

Wrigglers
    Looking forward to seeing what the new whizbang auto-feeder from Eheim will do (Ben's post) that the current Eheim auto-feeder that I have will not do. Would recommend the Eheim auto-feeder 100% for peace of mind that the fish will be fed while I am away, although it is tempting to save some money on the cheaper ones. But well worth it relative to the amount of money I keep spending on buying fish and keeping them thriving!

Mike, if you ever get tired of your "Zoe" we can swap for a bit and i will lend you my "Kelly"

Blue Diamond Discus
    Can i rent them? Is there a site were i could order one LMAO!!
    Cheers,

Rick