Black Worm Cultures

Was reading a few different pages on black worm cultures, was wondering if anyone has tried this?
    I am thinking about giving it a go but i want to make sure iam not going to all the effort for a extra 2 or 3 worms. So i was wondering under the right treatment what is the reproduction rate like??

Also anyone else have any other live cultures that are good for discus? I havent set up the BS hatchery yet as i am waiting till i have fry or younger discus.

Need a new source of food for my fish and i figured home grown is the way too go.

Cheers
    Scott

Blue Diamond Discus
    I use to have them breading in the gravel in my tank untill I introduced a spiny eel

Blue Diamond Discus
    the discus would follow the vac when cleaning the gravel each time looking for worms I'd dig up lol

i have found that live black worms are very risky. you have to get them from a very reliable source. they carry parasites and other nasties that discus cannot handle very well.

i have lost a few discus in the past that i can put down to feeding live plackworms. your discus will love them and if they are super clean your discus will grow really well. but as far as i am concerened they are too risky. my discus are too valiable to me to risk with some thing like black worms.

jmho

matt
    my Flickr photo page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/27593184@N05/
    my YouTube page: http://www.youtube.com/user/Mattzilla5000#p/u
    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (º>
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>><( (((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((( (º>
    ><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
    `·.¸¸.·´><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>