Thread: Glitch?

Blue Diamond Discus

Glitch?

I don't know if this a problem or not might be just my computer

But I have noticed that when you click on a "Topic" some of them may have 2 or 3 pages and they will have a page selector at below the topic and you can pick page 1 or 2 etc.

Well I have found a problem thatsome topics may have 3 pages but sometimes when u get in they have no selector below the topic and when you click on the topic you can't go to page 1 or page 2 etc and only able to see page 1.

This has been happening for the last 3 days i'm sorry if this isn't a problem at all and it's just my computer.. just wanted to let you know incase it is a problem you could fix it

If none of this makes sense let me know and i'll try explain better

Thanks in advance

CHEERS..
    Cheers,

Rick

Blue Diamond Discus
    Sorry about this but I may have found another problem or something like i said this may be just my computer or my head

When you post a reply it doesn't update your reply to be as the last one to have posted on that topic and also on the thread if that makes sense as well

Also the topics when you look at them it's not updating who has posted like it will say 1 reply but really there is like 5 replys

Well just let me know what you think..

CHEERS..
    Cheers,

Rick