Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hi, I'm New Here!

New Discus Website (www.discusofindonesia.com)

Hi,

I've created a new website about Indonesian Discus and it's breeders. The idea behind the website is to share with all the discus hobbyist the Discus that the local breeders bred and the story of the breeders behind it.

The website will be updated quite often with new information about Discus and it's breeders. The website address is www.discusofindonesia.com

Thanks

is the website still being created? some of the buttons did not work
    DF.com Resident Cool Guy

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Quote Originally Posted by goldenpigeon
    is the website still being created? some of the buttons did not work
    Hi,

The website will always be a work in progress but the content is there already. See the left section on the main page, there is a link to one of the breeder (there is only 1 breeder at the moment, but soon there will be more )

Cheers

Blue Diamond Discus
    Looking good !
    Dave

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi,

Just want to let inform everybody that the website have been updated with another new breeder profile. This time we are profiling our multi award winner breeder Mr. Anton and as usual lots of pic and videos

Enjoy

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi,

Sorry if you guys were having problem accessing the picture on the website, there were a bug in the script. It's fixed now

Thanks

Hi, I'm New Here!

New update (16-May-2005)

Hi,

It's me again , hope you guys don't get bored of me

I've updated the website with a new breeder profile, his name is Daniel. He is a jolly and happy going person. His Discus is unbeliveable, never have I see so many beautiful, healthy and BIG Discus before. When I was there I was like a kid in a candy store, cannot take my eyes of his collection, it was really beyond what words can describe. His dicus will be participating in Aquarama's contest.

He have got 2 strain that he has created. The latest strain will be launched in 2-3 months time and it is called INDONESIAN MARBLE. The other one which is already in the market is called RED SCRIBBLE SNAKESKIN, and the current batch is F4 generation.

Check out the website for picture, interview and videos (www.discusofindonesia.com)

Thanks

Hi, I'm New Here!

Sandy's Profile

Hi,

It's me again ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've updated the website with a new breeder profile, his name is Sandy. Very nice and down to earth person and fun to talk with.

Sandy's implemented what he called "PLASTIC TUB GROWOUT SYSTEM" where he use normal plastic tub to grow out his fries of 2 weeks to 1/2 inch (+/- 1 mth old). In this growout system he installed a dripped system, to enable the flow of constant fresh for the fries, with the dripped system he is able to change 200% of the water daily, without affecting the water parameter drastically.

Check out the website for picture, interview and videos (www.discusofindonesia.com)

Thanks

Hi, I'm New Here!
    great to see every body is here

Medium Discus
    Welcome to DF balanceand

ctvu