Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Discus not available

Wholesale only, do not contact as i will not serve you.

snow white

mosaic

golden

SD, for some reason the Mandarine Passion attachment didnt come through... (edit, and add image again)...

Thx... BTW, awesum looking Discus

Thanks Proteus,

not sure what happened to the other image , it was there when i originally made the post Here's another pic of the mandarine passion, these pics were taken about 1 week after arrival. they have settled in and look even better now.

Hi, I'm New Here!

DISCUS AVAILABLE FOR SALE

YOU HAVE SOME VERY NICE FISH THERE SUNSHINE DISCUS.
    ARE YOU AN IMPORTER OR HOBBYIST
    i HAVE NOT SEEN MOST OF THE FISH LISTED IN MY LFS.
    DAVID

Hi David,

I am really a hobbiest discus keeper/breeder (60 tanks), but i also import discus as well. I have visited many discus breeders in asia and sometimes import from them. I bring in all sorts of discus from common strains to the rarest of varieties and am only interested in the best quality i can find. If you are ever looking for something unique i have access to many of the finest strains from Singapore and Malaysia.

BTW, show your LPS this thread and i'll send them a wholesale pricelist

SD

SD, why not have members deal directly with you instead of going through a LFS...

You could say increase your asking price by a few percent over the wholesale price, meaning you get a few more $$$ and by eliminating the Store, there is no markup, so far cheaper than retail prices!!!

Therefore everybody wins...

and, the store can have access to a wider range of quality fish

SD, Id be intrested in that price list if you could mail it too me at flukes(AT)optusnet.com.au (replace (AT) with @) I was actually asked by a discus importer here in melbourne if i knew anyone because his contacts in malaysia were starting to slip on quality and prices were rising.

Cheers
    Scott