Hi, I'm New Here!

My Blue Blushing Angels

Howdy all,

I'm, new here and wanted to show off my angels. I am a addicted to Blue Blushing Angelfish.
    I have 20 youngsters just over 4 months (which are for sale if anyone is interested).
    There redness are starting to become opaque which reflect even more blue as they get older.

Cheers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails blue_blushing-3.jpg   blue_blushing-2.jpg   blue_blushing-1.jpg  
    yesterday was the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a gift - that's why they call it the present.

Just an Egg
    Very nice fish , they look great . You shouldnt have any trouble selling these fish , good luck
    FinVision is an Ornamental fish Importer with approved AQIS QAP holding facility, importing AAA Discus from the World Famous IP Discus Farm, Owned and operated by Mr Tony Tan, world Champion winner many times over and his Business Partner Jeffrey Tan is also a World famous Discus Judge, Traveling the word to Judge all the Major Discus Shows with a large panel of other world class Judges. Contact FinVision
    Office 0243536330
    Mobile 0412477997
    brian@finvisionlive.com
    Web www.finvisionlive.com

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Hi finvision,

Thanks. They have grown heaps.

Cheers
    Laura.
    yesterday was the past, tomorrow is the future and today is a gift - that's why they call it the present.