Hi, I'm New Here!

Discus Pair - FS or Swap

Hi there,

I have just had two of my discus pair up and lay their first set of eggs. They are both blue. I think one is a blue sapphire and the other a blue turq. Both around 12cm in size.

I am not really interested in breeding them so if someone out there is interested in a breeding pair and would like to buy or swap (for some that aren't blue) please let me know.

PM your email address and I can send through some pics of the happy couple and their eggs.

I am located in Caroline Springs.

Put up some pics and what you expect them to sell for and i'm sure that you get some bites.

Hi, I'm New Here!
    Here you go. Hopefully the photo works. It is the happy couple guarding their eggs on the heater..

I am not too sure about the price. I would prefer someone make me an offer. Enough to get 2 adults of similar size I guess.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails discus_739.jpg  

If that heater doesn't have a guard on it I'd lay it horizontal before she burns her depositor tube - I've heard of several people losing fish that become egg bound after their depositor is fused closed after laying on a hot heater..

Nice fish.. Your profile doesn't have your where you're from, where are you located?

Re: Discus Pair - FS or Swap

Quote Originally Posted by jetson
    Hi there, ...........

I am located in Caroline Springs.
    Melbourne suburb

Man, Google maps must be on drugs.. I was getting some weird results..