Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Medium Discus
    Thanks very much BN!

Im sorry to hear about your SAE and your plants Good luck if you ever try to remove him :P
    46Gal(174L) Acrylic BF Tank, 3" Eco-Complete, Rena Filstar xP3 Cannister Filter, Pressurized CO2 System at ~4 bps w/DiY PVC reactor (On when lights are on), airstone on at night, Lunar blue LEDs, 1x96w 6700K/10000K Dual Daylight CF (10hrs/day), 1xSilver Pigeon Blood Discus, 1xSuper Red Scorpion Discus, 1xYellow Red Ribbon Discus, 1xOcean Green, 11xCardinals, 1xOtto, 1xQueen Arabesque, 1xClown Pleco, 1xEmerald Green Cory Cat, Temp 83F, kH=2, gH=4, 1x50% WC every saturday with R/O water

Erk thanks you a lot for your help!!

Larvae
    Removing him won't be a problem. He practically eats out of my hand when I feed all the other fish. Just slip the net in and he's mine! It's how I transferred him from the other tank just months ago.
    Everybody sing with me.....
    I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go.......

And no wonder why,

A 6 foot by 2 foot by 2 foot paradise for fish!
    Eco-Complete substrate, CO2 injection, pH controller set at 6.7, Custom electronic lighting system and heating control made by the owner, ME!

Fish? oh yeah...
    20 Neon's, 10 Cardinal's, 10 Rummy-Nose, 4 Headstanders, 4 Danio's, 2 Discus, 2 Congo's, 2 Clown's, 2 Bristlenose and 1 Siamese Algae Eater aka 'The Plant Mulcher' so far to date.

Medium Discus
    Wow...they will eat out of your hands for the most part too! Good for you!

Guess you wont have issues getting him out
    46Gal(174L) Acrylic BF Tank, 3" Eco-Complete, Rena Filstar xP3 Cannister Filter, Pressurized CO2 System at ~4 bps w/DiY PVC reactor (On when lights are on), airstone on at night, Lunar blue LEDs, 1x96w 6700K/10000K Dual Daylight CF (10hrs/day), 1xSilver Pigeon Blood Discus, 1xSuper Red Scorpion Discus, 1xYellow Red Ribbon Discus, 1xOcean Green, 11xCardinals, 1xOtto, 1xQueen Arabesque, 1xClown Pleco, 1xEmerald Green Cory Cat, Temp 83F, kH=2, gH=4, 1x50% WC every saturday with R/O water

Erk thanks you a lot for your help!!

Hi, I'm New Here!
    This is the best discription I have seen for distinguishing between the different algae eaters of this group

http://www.thekrib.com/Fish/Algae-Eaters/