Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hi, I'm New Here!
    *drools*

Love your new aquisitions, Dreamer!

Cheers,
    John

Blue Diamond Discus
    That would not be a breeding pair , would it ?

Thanks for the compliment at the top Ladyred but it is dreamers tank. My tank is coming along .... slow .... work is keeping me extremely busy last few weeks ... but I have been maintaining 25% water changes daily (with buckets !!! changing this very soon with a powerhead but did finally get a decent size bucket at Bunnings Dural) ... also my last minute change to go bare bottom was the best decision, but I need to get some beautiful driftwood with grafted plants before I post any pics ... also want to get my ugly heaters out and put in an external heater ... got it all worked out in my head ... BUT my four guys are loving the extra space !!! Before I forget, my algae issue is clearing up thanks to your advice Dreamer, I have reduced my timed lighting from 6am - 11 pm, to 5pm - 11 pm., and removed 1 of the double bulbs I had ... the 3 ottos now seem to be able to keep up with the algae ... was thinking I was going to have to put in a whole army of them ... but your right mate, just cutting down the light when I am not home naturally reduced the algae. cheers.

Anyway I don't want to subtract from Dreamers post ... this is his thread, and I am eager to see it continually getting updated with news. Awesome new additions mate ... I hope they are a breeding pair !
    Dave

Wonderful looking tank and fish, they are just beautiful.