Orca Complete Aquarium RA-04 35L - NOW ONLY $89.95

Red Sea MAX- The Complete Reef System - Pre Order Launch Special - $995

Red Sea Berlin Classic Stand Up Skimmer with Pump - $349.95
Red Sea Berlin Classic Hang on Skimmer with Pump - $389.95
Red Sea Berlin Turbo Stand Up Skimmer Unit (with pump) - $349.95
Red Sea Berlin XL (with pump) - $399.95

Red Sea C02 Pro System - $209.95

Aquatronica Package Deals - Price On Application
(Send an email to sales@aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au with the components you are interested in.)

Lots more to add, and some breaking news about a new loyalty scheme.

For our customers that keep planted tanks, aside from Seachems Flourite & Onyx substrate & Red Sea's Flora Base we will have Caribsea's Eco-Complete available soon.

Nathan
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 06:10 AM
have the Baensch Cichlid Atlas's been listed on the site yet, cant quite seem to find it?

ASA
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 06:11 AM
New Products to be added this weekend.

High Quality German made complete aquarium systems

Slimline T8 lighting units

Increasing the range of UV Sterilizers

Increasing the range of T5 light tubes

Increasing the range of Metal Halide Units

Increasing the range of C02 control equipment

New range of Filters to be added

plus more...

ASA
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 06:12 AM
have the Baensch Cichlid Atlas's been listed on the site yet, cant quite seem to find it?

Sorry, they were meant to be listed this morning, they will be there in the next few hours.

Nathan
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 06:29 AM
no worries! just curious thats all!

ASA
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 12:27 PM
As touched upon previously, we are pleased to announce the "ASA Loyalty Scheme".

This is a reward program that has no fine print, no additional cost involved and no need to enter any coupon or discount numbers.

How does it work?

We will have preset spend amounts, and once you have made purchases to that value you will receive a preset discount which will be loaded onto your customer account, and is valid on top of any other relevant discount or promotion, including AquaDeal products and sale items. (excludes special package deals).

There must be a catch?

No, it doesnt matter what you purchase, or over how ever long a period of time it takes, once you meet one of the preset spend amounts you will have the additional discount provided.

What are the preset spend amounts?

Level 1 - $2,500 = 2.5%
Level 2 - $5,000 = 5.0%
Level 3 - $10,000 = 7.5%

We are also changing the Forum and Club member discounts, now both get 5% discount. To compensate for the cancellation of the 10% club member discount we will be from time to time having special Club only sales or promotions that will only be made available to specific club members.

Aquarium Supplies Australia reserves the right to, without notice or agreement, cancel or alter the Customer Loyalty Scheme.

Thank you.

(It will take some days to go through every customers details, however if any sales are made from now, any applicable discounts will be deducted manually by us)

scott bowler
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 12:41 PM
you guys are awesome thanks for all the things you are doing it is appreciated by me and im sure by the other members of this forum again thank you .you will have me forever as a customer

Xtreme
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 12:46 PM
You are most welcome, thanks for the support!! :wink:

twobunnyrabbit
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 10:35 PM
This is great. I'm halfway there to level 1 :D

scott bowler
Fri Dec 01, 2006, 11:57 PM
dose it included things that are puchested at xtreme? bec just tought i would ask

ASA
Sat Dec 02, 2006, 12:04 AM
dose it included things that are puchested at xtreme? bec just tought i should ask

No, this offer is for online sales only.

Down the track this may be an option, however there needs to be systems put in place to track individual sales.

For regular customers, or those that have purchased full aquarium setups I am sure something can be organised.

scott bowler
Sat Dec 02, 2006, 12:14 AM
thanks guys

ASA
Sat Dec 02, 2006, 01:50 AM
EOI: C02 Glassware & Layout Tools

We just want to get an idea of interest prior to importing a range of quality C02 glassware and layout tools.

Many of the glass items are direct copies of, or are similar to several premium brands, however they don't come with the same price tag.

Price are approx only at this stage, if anything, items may be a bit cheaper.

Tools:

Curved scissors & tweezers made from surgical grade stainless steel - $29.95
Sand Flattener made from surgical grade stainless steel - $19.95

C02 Glassware:

Nano C02 Diffuser - $14.95
Pot C02 Diffuser - $15.95
Spio C02 Diffuser - $17.95 (3 coil) - $22.95 (5) - $29.95 (8) - $32.95 (10)
Pollen 30 C02 Diffuser - $24.95
Pollen 40 C02 Diffuser - $34.95
Pollen 50 C02 Diffuser - $39.95
Infinity C02 Diffuser - $19.95

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/files/nano_1.jpg

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/files/tools1.jpg

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/files/tools2.jpg

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/files/nano2.jpg

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/files/pot2.jpg

http://www.discusforums.com/forum/files/spio2.jpg

Sime76
Sat Dec 02, 2006, 03:50 AM
I would probably want the curved scissors & tweezers.

Some of the glassware would be good I recon, don't wich ones though.

ASA
Sat Dec 02, 2006, 07:15 AM
All Baensch Atlas's now loaded onto the site.

Another 21 Glass Aquariums by Xtreme now available
(Tank orders placed now will not be available till early 2007)

Argent Cyclop-Eeze now available

Cloverleaf Stainless Steel Smartstart UV's now available

lots more to come...

Robdog
Sat Dec 02, 2006, 07:45 AM
EOI: C02 Glassware & Layout Tools

I'm keen on a few of those things.

zenerqi
Sat Dec 02, 2006, 09:54 AM
I'd prob get a diffuser.

Pauly
Sat Dec 02, 2006, 11:45 AM
I love coming home and seeing what new and exciting deals you have ASA . Keep up the good work , Ill be at level 3 in no time !!
Also any news on the replacement part for my ehiem 2028 filter ?

Tunnel Rat
Sat Dec 02, 2006, 02:10 PM
I would be after a pair of those Curved scissors made from surgical grade stainless steel for $29.95 or there abouts.I think they will sell like hot cakes :D

thx
Rat

SandyLynne
Sat Dec 02, 2006, 06:44 PM
:lol: It is starting to look like a surgical room or operating theatre in here.

I definately want the Curved scissors to start operating.

ASA
Sun Dec 03, 2006, 12:37 AM
I love coming home and seeing what new and exciting deals you have ASA . Keep up the good work , Ill be at level 3 in no time !!
Also any news on the replacement part for my ehiem 2028 filter ?

Hi Paul, the part should have arrived last week, but I believe they may have held it back as we have quite a large order coming from the same supplier leaving tomorrow.

As soon as we recieve the part it will be sent via overnight express post.

Pauly
Sun Dec 03, 2006, 05:13 AM
thanks thats good to hear, Im itching to get the new tank started . If it is easier though just send it with my last order . Also is there anywhere on the net with more info on the orca nano tanks ? They look like a bit of fun and at that price you cant go wrong.

Proteus
Sun Dec 03, 2006, 05:20 AM
Also is there anywhere on the net with more info on the orca nano tanks ? They look like a bit of fun and at that price you cant go wrong.

http://www.jbjlighting.com/prod_nano_int_canopy.html

The 6 Gallon is the 25L model
12 Gallon - 35L
24 Gallon - 80L

(we don't have the deluxe model here - yet)

(btw, Orca, Boyu, JBJ USA are all the same)

Robdog
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 06:08 AM
(we don't have the deluxe model here - yet)

Does that mean there is only the 12G model with one strip of PC lighting? but the 24G still has 2??? :?

fish_r
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 07:39 AM
any ideas when the fluval surface skimmers will be in ?

Proteus
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 07:40 AM
Arrived today. will be sent tomorrow :wink:

scott bowler
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 08:01 AM
got my order to day thanks guy and let bec know that i got the breeder blend and tetra bits so if the next one comes ill just pay for it thanks

Pauly
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 10:49 AM
Just noticed on your site ASA that you will be getting jebo tanks in soon . When will this be and will you have the nano tanks ?
The orca tanks look good but it would be nice to have a choice between the two .
Also would a 35 ltr nano be adquate for a pair of apisto plus maybe a small school of tetra and a catfish or 2 ?

ASA
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 10:57 AM
Just noticed on your site ASA that you will be getting jebo tanks in soon . When will this be and will you have the nano tanks ?
The orca tanks look good but it would be nice to have a choice between the two .
Also would a 35 ltr nano be adquate for a pair of apisto plus maybe a small school of tetra and a catfish or 2 ?

We are just in the process of loading the German made "Juwel Aquariums" to the website. (these are truly awesome looking complete aquarium systems).

Once the Juwel range is loaded, the Jebo's are next in line, with the smaller Jebo tanks being loaded first.

I would imagine 35L would be fine for a pair of apisto's.

g.c.discus
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 11:26 AM
do you sell the bottle to go with the co2 kit and how $?

Proteus
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 11:30 AM
do you sell the bottle to go with the co2 kit and how $?

There is no bottle that goes specifically with that kit.

What sized bottle are you after as we do have other brands available or in stock.

g.c.discus
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 11:33 AM
not sure what size bottle would need, tank is 250 litres

Th0mas
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 12:57 PM
We are just in the process of loading the German made "Juwel Aquariums" to the website. (these are truly awesome looking complete aquarium systems).

My 5 footer is a Juwel - over 15 years old and still going strong. The only problem is to find 5ft tubes to go inside the in-build aluminium hood/light.

And moisture did get into the light and corroded the fluro holder (had arcing and melted the plastic). Had to modify the fitting with a HPM holder.

But the cabinet is a bit out of fashion - probably due to the age of it.

Thomas.

fish_r
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 12:59 PM
Arrived today. will be sent tomorrow
Thx :)
also are the silvania T5 growlux tubes available in 80w 5' ?

Proteus
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 01:03 PM
After seeing the entire range of Juwel aquariums at the 2006 Pet Expo (Trade show) they look fantastic.

They have redesigned all the canopies/hoods so that moisture is not an issue (you will find most companies have done the same over the past 6 months)

Some pics....

Proteus
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 01:07 PM
also are the silvania T5 growlux tubes available in 80w 5' ?

They only come in:
24w 2ft
39w 3ft
54w 4ft

80w 5ft I can only find Aqua Medic or Geisemann at this stage

Th0mas
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 01:12 PM
Sylvania do make 5ft - but T8

Proteus
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 01:15 PM
I know :wink:

They also make a 5ft tube in T12 as well

but fish_r wants T5... lol

fish_r
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 01:48 PM
thx for the reply.
might give the Geisemann tubes a go later then

Robdog
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 04:15 PM
Do ASA or Xtreme stock UGF plates suitable for a 3 footer?

Proteus
Mon Dec 04, 2006, 09:50 PM
Do ASA or Xtreme stock UGF plates suitable for a 3 footer?

Yes, will dig up a price later today....

ASA
Tue Dec 05, 2006, 08:56 AM
STOP PRESS

If you use Seachem products, Christmas has come early.

Starting from later tonight, all Seachem products will have their prices slashed.

These prices are for a limited period, and some special order items may take 4-5 days to get in.

We realise that normally the huge sales start after Christmas, well we like to do things differently.

Stay tuned for more details once prices have been set.

ASA
Tue Dec 05, 2006, 10:13 AM
"The Bag" - $12.95
Ammonia Alert - $10.95
pH Alert - $10.95
Strontium ReefStatus Test Kit - $58.95
Calcium ReefStatus Test Kit - $38.95
Nitrite & Nitrate MultiTest - $18.95
Phosphate MultiTest - $18.95
Iron MultiTest - $18.95
Prime 250ml - $16.95 30% more free offer Pay for 250ml, get 330ml (Limited stocks)
Prime 500ml - $22.95
Prime 2L - $90.95
Discus Trace 500ml - $21.95
Discus Buffer 500g - $21.95
Discus Buffer 1kg - $37.95
Neutral Regulator 500g - $21.95
Neutral Regulator 1kg - $34.95
Neutral Regulator 4kg - $127.95

...and loads more to come

ASA
Tue Dec 05, 2006, 10:47 AM
All Seachem substrates are a Very Merry $34.95

Yes, $34.95 for both 7kg & 10kg products.

Ho Ho Ho

Davo
Tue Dec 05, 2006, 11:49 AM
What about Phosguard?

Proteus
Tue Dec 05, 2006, 11:54 AM
What about Phosguard?

updating now....

prices should be correct in 3-4 minutes

ellwa
Tue Dec 05, 2006, 11:54 AM
sounds good.

I'm off to have a look see.

ASA
Tue Dec 05, 2006, 11:18 PM
If you have ever considered an RO unit for your aquarium, now is the time to take that extra step...

We have some very enticing Pre-Christmas offers available

Pinnacle Reverse Osmosis Unit 140 - $299.95
Pinnacle Reverse Osmosis Unit 200 - $329.95
Pinnacle+ Reverse Osmosis Unit 400 - $499.95
Pinnacle+ Reverse Osmosis Unit 800 - $659.95

- Pinnacle RO units use the highest quality components available and feature modular design to ensure easy accessory add-ons.

- All Pinnacle™ RO Units use the standard Seachem membranes which remove 99% all of impurities including silicates.

- All Pinnacle Units utilize John Guest© high impact poly quickfit fittings. Simply cut the tube square and insert it into the fitting to effect a secure and reliable connection.

- High Performance Filters - each unit contains one carbon pre-filter to ensure long membrane life and one 1 micron sediment filter.

- The pressure gauge on the Pinnacle+ unit means you can always check the pressure of water moving through the membrane.

- Each Pinnacle+ unit contains two carbon pre-filters to ensure long membrane life and one 1 micron sediment filter.

Reverse osmosis, also known as hyper-filtration, is the finest filtration known. This process will allow the removal of particles as small as ions from a solution. Reverse osmosis is used to purify water and remove salts and other impurities in order to improve the color, taste or properties of the fluid. It can be used to purify fluids such as ethanol and glycol, which will pass through the reverse osmosis membrane, while rejecting other ions and contaminants from passing. Reverse osmosis uses a membrane that is semi-permeable, allowing the fluid that is being purified to pass through it, while rejecting the contaminants that remain. Reverse osmosis is capable of rejecting bacteria, salts, sugars, proteins, particles, dyes, and other constituents that have a molecular weight of greater than 150-250 daltons. The separation of ions with reverse osmosis is aided by charged particles. This means that dissolved ions that carry a charge, such as salts, are more likely to be rejected by the membrane than those that are not charged, such as organics. The larger the charge and the larger the particle, the more likely it will be rejected.

ASA
Wed Dec 06, 2006, 10:26 AM
Normally most businesses around this time of year are starting to wind up for the year, taking things nice and easy with the silly season fast approaching... not us... we are having too much fun

Most of the Seachem items have been re-priced to the new Christmas special pricing - there are some suweeeeeeeeeet deals to be had, don't miss out.

We are still in the process of getting the Jebo tanks loaded onto the site, along with a range of slimline T8 & T5 lighting fixtures, and tubes.

On top of this we have some great news.

We will be carrying the full range of CaribSea substrates, from the Marine substrates we already have listed, to the very highly acclaimed Eco-Complete.

To celebrate the addition of these great products to the ASA & Xtreme Aquariums inventory we will be offering introductory deals that are out of this world, well maybe that is getting a bit carried away... Let's jut say you will think Santa has priced these himself.

Eco-Complete™ Planted Aquarium Substrate-
The complete planted aquarium substrate!

Mineralogically complete! Contains iron, calcium,
magnesium, potassium, sulfur plus over 25 other
elements to nourish your aquatic plants. Eco-Complete™
Planted Aquarium Substrate contains all the mineral
nutrients needed for luxuriant aquatic plant growth
without nuisance algae! Iron rich Eco-Complete™
eliminates the need for laterite. Nitrate and carbonate free
– will not increase pH or carbonate hardness in the long
term. It’s real! No artificial dyes, paints, or chemical
coatings. Natural black substrate encourages the most
vibrant coloration in fishes and reduces fish stress.
Spherical grains for optimum diffusion performance.
Supplies Calcium without raising pH. Lead free.

More details and prices coming soon...

Mattzilla
Wed Dec 06, 2006, 09:46 PM
you guys are crazy....it's awesome

so many special offers

ASA
Wed Dec 06, 2006, 11:27 PM
Crazy, heck no... Insane, yes :wink:

Another 80 items have gone on sale, from Canister Filters to Bio Chem Zorb and lot's in between.

CaribSea Eco-Complete $34.95
(limited time only at this special launch price)

Ho Ho Ho

:santa

Roy
Thu Dec 07, 2006, 12:50 AM
Ok im writing a list and you can be sure i will check it twice before melting the credit card !

Roy

Proteus
Thu Dec 07, 2006, 12:11 PM
A few more Tunze C02 products and NanoStreams loaded along with a couple more varieties of CaribSea substrate (including Tahitian Moon Black sand).

Roy
Thu Dec 07, 2006, 09:01 PM
Ohhh nanostreams.....
Going to have to wait till next year though :(

Roy

ASA
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 07:08 AM
Nanostreams are Sold Out until early to mid January (these things sell like hotcakes, especially loved by the Marine & Reef keeping community).

SPECIAL OFFER ON GIFT CERTIFICATES

Any Gift Certificate (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=gift_certificates) purchased prior to the 24th of December, 2006, will result in that customer receiving a Gift Certificate (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=gift_certificates) to the value of 10% for their own use, or if they decide, it can be sent to the same person or another.

There are no conditions other than the redemption Certificate won't be issued until the initial Gift Certificate (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=gift_certificates) has been processed (paid for).

:reindeer

ASA
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 10:28 AM
24hr Hot Specials...

This may be of interest to those who are contemplating an upgrade of their lighting systems, or for those looking for an entire new light system.

Aqua Medic T5 Ocean Light Fluorescent (2x54w) (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=2587) 4ft light fixture.

Supplied with 2 x White 54w T5-HO tubes and tank mount kit.

In stock and ready to ship - Usually $499.95 Now only $349.95

Aqua Medic Ocean Light 150 (1x150w) (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=125)

Supplied with an Aqualine 10000 lamp (13000K) ( Aqua Medic Link (http://www.aqua-medic.de/seawater/en/22/oceanlight150) )

In stock and ready to ship - Usually $499.95 Now only $349.95

Aqua Medic Ocean Light 150 Plus (1x150w, 2x24wT5) (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=127)

Supplied with an Aqualine 10000 lamp (13000K) & 2 x 24w Blue T5 ( Aqua Medic Link (http://www.aqua-medic.de/seawater/en/22/oceanlight150plus) )

In stock and ready to ship - Usually $999.95 Now only $699.95

Also,

Super hot specials on all Aqua Medic Aqualine HQI bulbs. (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=59)

5000k Aqualine HQI bulbs (all double ended) (For Freshwater)
70w - Usually $139.95 Now only $79.95
150w - Usually $149.95 Now only $89.95
250w - Usually $189.95 Now only $109.95

13000k Aqualine HQI bulbs (all double ended)
150w - Usually $159.95 Now only $99.95
250w - Usually $199.95 Now only $129.95

20000k Aqualine HQI bulbs (all double ended)
150w - Usually $229.95 Now only $149.95
250w - Usually $249.95 Now only $169.95

:santa

ASA
Fri Dec 08, 2006, 12:08 PM
New T5 light tubes are in the process of being added now.

T8 Light reflectors will be added over the weekend.

ASA
Sun Dec 10, 2006, 05:13 AM
Update:

The ASA website has undergone a few minor changes.

The Christmas lights are lit up, and even Saint Nick makes an appearance...

We also now have a list of recommended online resources for information on the left index bar.

If you cant see any of these, hit refresh.

New Products:

Jebo tanks are now loaded in the Aquariums section.

New T5 light tubes from Sylvania and Hagen are now listed.

Gravel Vacuums and the Ultimate Gravel Vac (Python) are now available.

An extended range of Giesemann Metal Halide fixtures are now listed, with many more to come.

Teco chillers are on special for the next week.

All Seachem prices have been slashed.

Aqua Medic light specials have been extended for another day, don't miss out on some great bargains, especially the high quality halide bulbs.

:xmas2

ASA
Sun Dec 10, 2006, 05:48 AM
For the next 6 hours only.

Christmas Holiday special (for those planning on going away)

Eheim Automatic Fish Feeders (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=422) only $59.95

This is only being advertised here on DiscusForums.com

There is no limit to how many you can buy, no other discounts apply (with the exception of loyalty discounts).

Don't miss out at this price, this is $10-$20 cheaper than they have ever been before.

ASA
Sun Dec 10, 2006, 08:35 AM
C02 Cylinders now loaded.

Aqua Medic, Sera, Red Sea, Catalina, ASA Cylinders (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=126)

Where applicable, all C02 cylinders that we sell have Australian Work Cover and Australian Standard approvals.

Be very wary of some of the grey imports that are now available on the market, as they may cause serious injury if they fail or are damaged.

ASA
Mon Dec 11, 2006, 08:57 AM
For the next 16 hours only.

Christmas Holiday special (for those planning on going away)

Eheim Automatic Fish Feeders (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=422) only $59.95

This is only being advertised here on DiscusForums.com

There is no limit to how many you can buy, no other discounts apply (with the exception of loyalty discounts).

Don't miss out at this price, this is $10-$20 cheaper than they have ever been before.

This has been extended for another day.

ASA
Mon Dec 11, 2006, 09:06 AM
Over the weekend it was Aqua medic on sale, now we are going to ramp things up a little.

All Giesemann T5 units, reduced.

An order is about to be placed with the factory in Germany, so instead of the usual 8-10 week wait, the lights should be here in 3-6 weeks time, even sooner.

Giesemann Reflexx T5 (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=91)

No further discounts apply other than loyalty plan discounts.

Layby's are welcome, over 50% deposit needs to be paid upon placement of order, with the balance due within 4-6 weeks.

Sale on these items ends at midnight tonight (11/12)

ASA
Mon Dec 11, 2006, 12:52 PM
American Marine Inc (Pinpoint) controllers and monitors now loaded at low, low prices.

ASA
Tue Dec 12, 2006, 06:43 AM
Eheim Professionel 2226 & 2228

Back due to popular demand

To herald the re-introduction of the Eheim Professionel 2226 & 2228 (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&pageNumber=2&c=26) we are offering forum members $100 off the usual online list price.

2226 - $239.95
2228 - $299.95

Both units come complete with filter media - Filter pads, Substrat-Pro, Foam pad & Ehfimech.

Suitable for freshwater and marine aquariums and has an adjustable flow control.

Don't miss out, this is a limited offer.

also...

HBH Veggie Wafers 2.5kg now only $69.95 (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=1688)

ASA
Wed Dec 13, 2006, 11:35 PM
Eheim auto feeders are now Sold Out.

We are pleased to advise we now have a full and extensive range of Artemia cultivation products.

Artemia System (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=137)

We also now carry the very highly regaded ROWA brand of products.

ROWA filter media can be found HERE (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=136)

ROWAphos

Phosphate and Silicate Remover

Guaranteed to remove more phosphate than any other phosphate remover available commercially on the market place today.

Adsorption Capacity

25g phosphate per Kg of RowaPhos

ASA
Thu Dec 14, 2006, 10:18 PM
Notice regarding trading over the Christmas/New Year period

Aquarium Supplies Australia will be open for business 24/7 however it should be noted that shipping, and stock availability may be affected by the closure of most suppliers over this period, and the fact that several courier companies also close down over this period.

For interstate customers, to maximise the possibility of receiving orders prior to the 22nd of December, orders must be placed on the website by the 18th of December @ 9.00am (Sydney time).

Plant orders must also be placed by the same date/time.

Store pickup orders will not be available between the 24th of December and the 7th of January.

Any orders for large and bulky items during this period may need to be held back till early January due to size restrictions in place by the alternate freight options that are available to us over the holiday period.

All customer enquiries need to be made via email between the 24th of December and the 7th of January.

Gift Certificates/Vouchers are available right up until Christmas Day as they are delivered via e-mail.

Thank you and have a very Merry Christmas

Xtreme
Sun Dec 17, 2006, 03:45 AM
ATTENTION SEACHEM USERS!

Please have all your Seachem orders in that you require over the Christmas period by 9.00am Monday morning, the 18th, as it will be the last order for the year.

Thanks!

ASA
Sun Dec 17, 2006, 06:55 AM
If you are in the market for a new canister filter stay tuned for an announcement to be made at 7pm for a Pre-Christmas MADNESS SALE on quality canister filters.

Fluvals and Eheims at crazy prices, with all models in stock and ready to ship immediately.

Terminalia Catappa leaves will also be on sale

For those that have ponds, we have also just listed the ultimate pond/water feature cleaning device, the Oase Pondovac 3 - Pond Vacuum Cleaner (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=2725)

Eden Powersweep Powerheads will also be listed later this evening along with several other high quality German & Italian aquarium/pond products.

ASA
Sun Dec 17, 2006, 08:20 AM
All prices valid until stock is SOLD OUT

(quantities of each item left will be visible on the website)

Eheim Classic 2213 - $109.95
Eheim Classic 2215 - $149.95

Fluval 105 - $94.95
Fluval 205 - $114.95
Fluval FX5 - $319.95

Jebo 810 - $69.95
Jebo 815 - $79.95

Red Sea Berlin Skimmer XL (with pump) - $299.95

Ocean Free Terminalia Catappa Leaves (6 pack) - $8.95

To obtain the special price on the Orca nano tanks, enter orca30off in the coupon code field and the prices will revert to what is listed here:

Orca Complete Aquarium RA-03 25L - NOW ONLY $79.95
Orca Complete Aquarium RA-04 35L - NOW ONLY $89.95

Once an item is SOLD OUT it will revert back to it's normal price

Robdog
Sun Dec 17, 2006, 04:12 PM
Just curious about the filter section on the Orca tanks. Would it be possible to get a photo of the filter compartment at the back of the tanks???

Pretty please?

Proteus
Sun Dec 17, 2006, 08:39 PM
This is the best that can be done till at least tomorrow...

Robdog
Mon Dec 18, 2006, 12:11 AM
Thanks mate. I saw something like that on the JBJ website but couldn't enlarge it. Kept getting a 404 error.
The first compartment on the right, is that just a big sponge, then what followed by what??
Looks like noodles, carbon, balls, sponge???

Proteus
Mon Dec 18, 2006, 12:16 AM
Big sponge, then baggie of bio media, bag of carbon (if you must) then some bio balls and I think a black sponge...

ASA
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 09:19 AM
This is a combination offer.

To celebrate Christmas, plus the fact that the 25th of December means ASA has been online for 2 months.

So we are going to make a double up offer.

Any customer who purchases a Gift Certificate (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=gift_certificates) between now and noon, 25th of December 2006 will not only receive a 10% rebate in the form of another Gift Certificate, they will also go into the draw to be one of two lucky customers to win the value of the original Gift Certificate (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=gift_certificates) to spend on anything listed on ASA.

For example, you purchase a $100 Gift Certificate, within 24hrs the recipient will receive another Gift Certificate to the value of 10%, in this case $10. On the 27th of December a draw will take place and two customers will receive an additional Gift Certificate to the value of the original order. This can be used by either the customer who purchased the certificate or forwarded to the original recipient. This will be at the total discretion of the customer who made the original order.

There is no minimum or maximum value in lieu of this offer.

The two winners will be determined by random draw with a witness present on the 27th of December.

Thank you

(This only applies to Cash/Credit sale Gift Certificates sent via e-mail)

ASA
Wed Dec 20, 2006, 10:21 AM
Firstly, on behalf of all the team behind Aquarium Supplies Australia we would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and have a safe and prosperous New Year.

We would like to thank all of our customers for their support over the past 2 months, and in return, we plan to keep offering great prices and service.

Based on our current projections and plans it would appear that 2007 is going to be a huge year for us, and in turn, offer you even more choice in what you have available in regards to available aquarium equipment and supplies.

Plus, the addition of 2 new divisions:

Reptile Supplies Australia

&

Pond Supplies Australia

In aquarium product alone we expect to make available at least another 1,000 products on top of the 2,000+ items that we list already. We also hope to have arrangements in place to make larger items such as Aquariums and quality furniture more accessible to those not local to our shopfront.

Add another 1,000-2,000 products specifically for those that keep ponds and reptiles, and you will be spoilt for choice.

As the year progresses a new inventory control system will be utilised on all the websites, showing you exactly what we have in stock, how many of that item, and for items that need to be ordered, an exact time frame, i.e 1-3 days, 3-5 days, 5-7 days etc etc.

As always we welcome your suggestions and feedback, so if their is something that you think can make things even better, please let us know.

Once again, Thank you and all the best over the holiday period.

sharkbaitnemo
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 08:39 PM
:D :D :D

Nanostreams are Sold Out until early to mid January (these things sell like hotcakes, especially loved by the Marine & Reef keeping community).

SPECIAL OFFER ON GIFT CERTIFICATES

Any Gift Certificate (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=gift_certificates) purchased prior to the 24th of December, 2006, will result in that customer receiving a Gift Certificate (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=gift_certificates) to the value of 10% for their own use, or if they decide, it can be sent to the same person or another.

There are no conditions other than the redemption Certificate won't be issued until the initial Gift Certificate (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=gift_certificates) has been processed (paid for).

:reindeer

sharkbaitnemo
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 08:50 PM
If I purchase a gift certificate for myself can I use this to purchase anything or does it have to be used on specific items ?

Proteus
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 10:37 PM
Gift Certificates and the 10% rebate amount can be used on any product listed on the site

ASA
Wed Dec 27, 2006, 09:16 AM
The following items will be on sale during January 2007, however for the next 4 days they will have their prices reduced even further.

Eheim Professional II Canister Filters
(Includes Pro Series media and all required filter pads - 3yr warranty)

2026 - $279.95
2028 - $379.95

Eheim Ecco Canister Filter
(Includes Media and all fittings)

2236 - $149.95

Eheim Professional II Thermofilter

2126 - $399.95

Eheim Air Pump

100 - $24.95
200 - $34.95

Omega One High Quality Foods

Super Color Flakes 148g - $13.95
Shrimp Pellets 231g - $8.95
Cichlid Pellets Small 184g - $6.95
Cichlid Pellets Medium 184g - $6.95
Goldfish Pellets Small 226g - $6.95
Freshwater Flakes 148g - $12.95

These prices are only valid till Monday the 1st of January, 2007.

Some of the canister filters wont be sent out until the 3rd of January due to reduced services by the freight companies we use.

ASA
Thu Dec 28, 2006, 12:04 PM
Project 1 of 28 is now complete.

ASA now has the biggest selection of powerheads available in Australia, and there is still more to load.

We are also having a special 4 day promotion on the very highly regarded European built Wavejet self-rotating powerhead.

Powerheads can be found HERE (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=85)

enigmatic
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 10:36 AM
As touched upon previously, we are pleased to announce the "ASA Loyalty Scheme".

This is a reward program that has no fine print, no additional cost involved and no need to enter any coupon or discount numbers.

How does it work?

We will have preset spend amounts, and once you have made purchases to that value you will receive a preset discount which will be loaded onto your customer account, and is valid on top of any other relevant discount or promotion, including AquaDeal products and sale items. (excludes special package deals).

There must be a catch?

No, it doesnt matter what you purchase, or over how ever long a period of time it takes, once you meet one of the preset spend amounts you will have the additional discount provided.

What are the preset spend amounts?

Level 1 - $2,500 = 2.5%
Level 2 - $5,000 = 5.0%
Level 3 - $10,000 = 7.5%

We are also changing the Forum and Club member discounts, now both get 5% discount. To compensate for the cancellation of the 10% club member discount we will be from time to time having special Club only sales or promotions that will only be made available to specific club members.

Aquarium Supplies Australia reserves the right to, without notice or agreement, cancel or alter the Customer Loyalty Scheme.

Thank you.

(It will take some days to go through every customers details, however if any sales are made from now, any applicable discounts will be deducted manually by us)

Just wondering on the status of the loyalty scheme?

ASA
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 10:40 AM
I am sure several of the members here can vouch that it is up and running, with no restrictions at all on what is further discounted.

Once a customer reaches one of the designated thresholds. the discount is loaded onto their account profile.

enigmatic
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 10:44 AM
Sorry, my mistake - I just realised I haven't spent enough to qualify for the discount :oops:

Proteus
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 10:45 AM
not yet anyway.... Mwhahaha

:P

enigmatic
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 10:53 AM
not yet anyway.... Mwhahaha

:P

I'm working on it but the SO keeps looking over my shoulder :D

Proteus
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 10:56 AM
oh yes... The Minister of Finance (and war) always has the last say...

(I best hide now before I get a clip on the ear for saying that)

enigmatic
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 11:01 AM
I have to thank you for disguising some deliveries - paint roller boxes, Office Works envelopes etc. It helps :D

DiscusEden
Sun Dec 31, 2006, 09:29 AM
Just wondering how much longer the Eheim air pumps are on special for?

Also wondering if we can have any hints about any January specials yet?

Happy New Year to us!!!!

Proteus
Sun Dec 31, 2006, 10:47 AM
Nothing will be changing overnight, that is about all I can say right now....

Now where is that drink I had beside me.... lol

Happy New Year