PDA

View Full Version : FS : Adelaide 4 Aquamiums cheap 3 foot setup added

tlambert
Mon Nov 20, 2006, 08:49 AM
For sale

i have to get rid of some tanks as we are having a baby and first top go are the two small ones in the future there will be a 3 foot complete and a four foot with stand light and filter

first i have my guppy tank which i used for a long time as a fry raising tank its an aqua one 320 32 litre usually has the under gravel filter and power head now has a filter but original power head can be included has light heater filter rocks plants food a hole heap of imported guppies payed about $5 each theres about 10 of them and two kuhli loaches tank has been up and running for about 5 months (which is also how old it is) NO STAND is a great tank $100 ono with original box

tlambert
Mon Nov 20, 2006, 08:55 AM
second i have a 60 litre half round mozoo tank with over head filter two tube light with one marine blue light and one power glow is set up with cichlids has two electric blues and one electric yellow in there includes four rocks two big swords which are constantly shooting off runners which i have been selling and a big anibius and a few cyrpts tank is in as new condition power head for filter is 1200 liter an hour tank is half round and very nice looking payed $350 just for the tank 4 months ago only asking $275 ono or for $75 more you can have below item which will give you everything needed to set up a marine tank

tlambert
Mon Nov 20, 2006, 09:05 AM
i also have a marine starter kit for sale new comes with hydrometer 10kg of salt which treats 300 litres ph alkalinity and nitrite test kits and a bottels of buff supplements is suppose to have a bottle of calcium but i got the guy i bought it from to swap it for a bottle of stress zyme as the only thing the calcium is for is coral and i wasn't having coral also comes with a bag of shell grit for the substrate as can be seen in the photo i payed $189 for it sell for $100 ono

all items above are for pickup from adelaide and all prices are negotiable :wink: :wink:

tlambert
Mon Nov 20, 2006, 09:10 AM
will list more stuff as some of this starts to sell :wink: including a big albino oscar fish about 5 inchs and a 7 inch cat fish a giant ship ornament and maby havn't decided yet but may sell my display six foot tank express your interest to me for what you would like, also as stated above a three foot tank which is 4 months old with filter heater and light and a 4 foot with filter heater light and stand which was my first ever tank :cry: :cry: :wink:

mcloughlin2
Mon Nov 20, 2006, 09:35 AM
Congratulations on the baby....

& Goodluck with all the sales. :P

tlambert
Mon Nov 20, 2006, 09:44 AM
thanks mcloughlin2

tlambert
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 11:07 AM
if the prices are to dear people let me know as im open to offers as they have to go :wink:

fish_r
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 12:10 PM
congrats on the baby Tyrone :) :) :)
looking for a small tank but gotta get my other setup first, so no spare cash for a while :roll:

tlambert
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 08:34 PM
congrats on the baby Tyrone
looking for a small tank but gotta get my other setup first, so no spare cash for a while

thanks rob heard somewhere your setting up a four foot hows it going :wink:

fish_r
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 11:08 PM
still sitting there mt :roll: finally ordered my filter and substrate early hrs of this morning, ended up going the flora base substrate again, i really wanted to try ADA, but not shopping with APW !!!
gotta get my 3 foot setup for breeding, two of my discus are breeding about every week now :) laid eggs again last night :)

if u want PM me ur new email addy to catch up, as uv'e probably noticed i dont post on the other forum anymore as iv'e had enough of someone there "u know who" :roll:

Proteus
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 11:13 PM
FYI, Red Sea Flora Base and ADA Malaya are the same thing.

(for anyone that has the Red Sea product, have a little look were it is made, given that most Red Sea products come from the U.S. or Israel, the substrate ccomes from Japan, from the same source as what ADA comes from)

:wink:

fish_r
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 11:59 PM
thx for the info Pro, very interesting :)

i already have the redsea flora base in my 5 foot, the only thing i dont really like about it is it compacts pretty tight and my crypts dont seem to like it, i'm thinking it constricts the roots a bit ?
the thing i do like about it and what made the decision to buy it again was the pH buffering it does, keeping my pH down :)

tlambert
Thu Nov 23, 2006, 03:28 AM
This tank is by EOI only if i get what i want for it it will sell other wise i wont sell it

specs are

182cm 6 foot long X 40cm 16 inches x 48.5cm 19inches high
internal fluval 4 filter 1200 litre an hour
external aqua one cr1200 filter 1200 litre an hour also
has an aqua one heater
aqua one two tube light with power glo tubes
sand substrate
3 big pieces of mali stump with heaps of caves and hidy holes all with heaps of plants attatched one that oftern flowers
1 piece of drift wood with plant
1 terracotta pot with plant
HEAPS OF PLANTS including crypts swords val java fern and a few other i cant prenounce :wink:

fish include a breeding pair of angels that lay eggs all the time (golden and a blushing)
two more goldens and one blushing
2 rather large silver sharks
1 pink discus
4 briselnoses all at least 7 cm
a couple of gauramis (was always going to get rid of but could never catch them :wink: )
1 sword tail (the only one that servived out of 600 babies)
a school of neons about 15
and some corys not sure exactly how many

Im after $1000 for the tank cabnit hood heater filters and light or $1500 for everything these prices are non negotiable and i dont really care if there to high as i will just keep the tank Sorry to be blunt :cry:

if you would like more photos or to see any of the above tanks just pm me :wink:

discus lover01
Thu Nov 23, 2006, 05:32 AM
Hi nice setup with the tank i was ondering if you would sell the discus by itelf if not thats cool and do you have any pics of it.
thanks

tlambert
Thu Nov 23, 2006, 11:08 AM
yeah i would be happy to sell the discus to you but i dont think you would want it as it has a fear bit of peppering but it eats flake food very happilly and is the only discus in the tank i would want what i paid for it though $20 if your still interested let me know and i will get a photo :wink:

discus lover01
Fri Nov 24, 2006, 12:44 AM
Hi i may be interested still if you can post a pic up that would be great thanks how big is it is it a baby or sub adult or adult and if adult do you know what sex it is? also what part of adelaide are you? i am at salibury heights and if ok happy to pay $20 for it.
thanks

tlambert
Fri Nov 24, 2006, 06:35 AM
im at salisbury north so not to far from you i'll try and get a photo tonight for you it has never been colour feed and is a real pink colour i've never seen another like it may not show so bright in the photo but i'll see what i can do

discus lover01
Fri Nov 24, 2006, 07:13 AM
thanks for that and i am interested how big is it just baby or adult or sub adult

tlambert
Fri Nov 24, 2006, 07:48 AM
i dont know i would say sub adult we have had it about 4 or 5 months and its between 7-9cm the first picture gives an idea of the peppering the second is not so good as i couldn't be bothered getting the tri pod out but gives an idea of how intense the pink colour is :wink:

discus lover01
Fri Nov 24, 2006, 08:48 AM
looks like a pigeon that hasnt coloured up at all it has lots of peppering on it i think i will pass thanks anyway for the time with the pic,
thanks

tlambert
Fri Nov 24, 2006, 12:55 PM
thats fine discus lover01 i said all along i didn't think you would want it as it had alot of peppering but it was no trouble and im really not sure what strain it is as if it was a pigeon i would have thought it would have coloured up by now :? :? :? :wink: i had two as you can see in my avitar the back one is the one in question the other one sadly died about two days after i got them

tlambert
Sun Nov 26, 2006, 11:57 AM
i today cleaned out this tank comes with in the corner bubble filter new 150watt heater half a bucket of stones and a few orniments tank is 3 foot and has a stand but no lids which can be picked up cheaply from lfs asking about $100 pickup from salisbury north and once again price is negotable :wink:

tlambert
Tue Nov 28, 2006, 06:43 AM
3 foot tank now $75 for complete setup as stated above or $50 for tank and stand has to go as soon as possible as it just sitting empty under the back verandah :wink: prices still negotable or may swap for a few juvi discus :wink: