PDA

View Full Version : went to xtreme

scott bowler
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 08:42 AM
hi guy i went out today for lunch with my lovely wife after a sea food meal at dolls point we dicided to drop over to xtreme and have a look ,guys do your self a favour go out there and have a look we meet wayne and bec (and the cutey of the family Jayda) they are lovely people and do look after you and it is good to put faces to the people we all talk too.i also got some off those great discus that they got in there are only a few left so get out there and snap them up guy it is worth it .ill just have to show you :D :D :D :D :D ill will be going back there for another trip very soon it was a great day all in all :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Proteus
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 09:12 AM
Sounds like all the fun is had when I aint around...

mmmmm, maybe that is a hint... lol

:wink:

(you got yourself some nice fish there Scott)

samir
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 09:21 AM
i see you picked up one of the reds :D

scott bowler
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 09:32 AM
hi samir bec said you were there yesterday and yeah great little fish how could i not have .
Proteus
we did have fun shame you wernt there would love to have meet you too its a good shop but i think it the people ther that make people go back there tops

Merrilyn
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 09:34 AM
Wow ........ you did get some lovely fish, didn't you. :shock:

Congratulations.

G-1000
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 10:24 AM
Holy smokes

Thats some nice aquatic specimenage there !

Dayam.

Xtreme - you will be seeing me and my credit card soon :)

G

G-1000
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 10:38 AM
BTW

What is that fish ?

Looks like a rose red/san merah but with different colour ?

G

scott bowler
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 11:29 AM
yeah G its a rose ill try to get a better pic so you can see it better the other is a albino pigeon

samir
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 11:30 AM
i think it said rose red, one of them was really nice.

G-1000
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 12:06 PM
Albino pigeon - thats a good fish.

Albino gene for appearance, pigeon gene to give it larger than usual size and better health

Niiice

G

scott bowler
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 08:56 AM
here is some better pics of my rose red G as i said

scott bowler
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 08:57 AM
bugger still not clear ill try again later sorry

scott bowler
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 09:14 AM
last try see how we go :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Xtreme
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 10:05 AM
Lookin Good!!! :D

scott bowler
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 10:24 AM
thanks bec they have settled in very well and are very happy have you got any of the albinos left ? i think i may have to sell most of the others and go for them scott

Merrilyn
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 02:26 PM
Scott your rose red is really a san merah, and a very gorgeous specimen at that.

A tank full of albinos and san merahs, now that would be a wonderful sight.

Robdog
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 02:36 PM
What's the difference LR?

Proteus
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 09:50 PM
IMO same fish, different source (breeders call things different names)

scott bowler
Thu Nov 23, 2006, 09:07 AM
im with you LR im working on that with the help of xtreme with there prices ill have a tank full of them in no time how good will it be i have a new love :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Merrilyn
Thu Nov 23, 2006, 10:17 AM
Rose red is another name for Red Alenquer, a naturally found red fish. San merah is a red with with white face, showing no bars on the body. They are from pigeon blood breeding. but show little or no peppering on the body.

scott bowler
Thu Nov 23, 2006, 10:45 AM
thank merrily i was wondering were they came from you are a wealth of knowledge good person to know

scott bowler
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 05:04 AM
Well guys went and got my fish today and wow . Once again wayne and bec where very helpful and the fish i got are nothing short of magnificent .(ill put up some pics later but setteling well. i would like to wish the team at xtreme avery merry cristmas and happy new year .you will see me in the new year with all the great fish you always have (oh bec deb said thanks you for the kitty liter )and she said that if i come home from there with any more fish next year she will leave me (gee im going to miss her hahaha) any way thanks again see you soon .

rthnone
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 05:32 AM
I must say they both do a great job with the shop and the online stuff.

It is a wonder how they find time to manage it all.

Merry Xmas

scott bowler
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 08:20 AM
ok guys here are my great little fish i got today , im very happy they a awesome and i think they will only get better :lol: :lol: :D :D

scott bowler
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 08:24 AM
and two more 5 all up :lol: :lol:

Xtreme
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 08:24 AM
Hi Scott,
they are looking good already
gotta love those intermediates

cheers Wayne

scott bowler
Sat Dec 23, 2006, 08:29 AM
yeah wayne thanks mate there awesome ill keep you guys posted