PDA

View Full Version : Aquafair Malaysia 2006, Internet Choice award for discus

roadspike
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 07:49 AM
Hi All,

Good day to everyone. KLCC Convention Center together with Fisheries department of Malaysia is organizing a aquatic exibition. One of the main event is discus competition organized by Discus Society of Malaysia and bench-in was completed yesterday. I was there to witness premium quality discus from Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia and Singapore to participate in this event. One of the award for thsi competition would be Internet Best Choice award. So please kindly register and login to www.discus.com.my and vote for your favourite. Please look under AquaFair 2006, KLCC posting. These are the actual fish on display in KLCC Convention Center right now and there are only a fraction of it which we have pick for the Internet Choice award...

www.discus.com.my

mistakes r crucial
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 10:39 AM
Hi Roadspike,

I registered and wanted to vote but I'm buggered if I could find the photos to vote on. Also, why does and Asian Discus site, if it's not a rude question, have 54 members and a handful of posts? Is this a brand new forum? Not being negative but would just like to know, I'm sure you'll get the support from here if it's all legit.
MAC

roadspike
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 10:50 AM
Hi MAC,

Apologies for not explaining earlier. Yes, you are correct, this forum was launch 2 days ago in conjunction with Aquafair Malaysia 2006. That is why the handful of postings and mere 54 members. We are hoping to promote this forum during the Aquafair. This is a brand new forum and we are still doing some minor adjustment.

Can you please check again under 'Announcement' section with the posting 'AquaFair Malaysia 2006, KLCC - Best Internet Choice award'. There is a thread 'People's Choice Awards - The most Beautiful Discus' with the option to vote and view the pictures if you are a registered member.

roadspike
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 10:53 AM
Hi MAC, just a gentle reminder to login after you register. I had this problem at first and after I login I have no problems viewing the pictures.

mistakes r crucial
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 12:02 PM
Some very nice fish mate and comment made on your forum.
MAC

roadspike
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 03:22 PM
Thanks MAC for dropping by. Too bad those arent my fishes, how i wish those are mine. I do agree agree with you the pictures there don't do the awesome fishes any justice but due to the fact we have very limited time and little bit disorganised we had to take the picture before the fish can even settle down. Perhaps we can take better pictures in the coming days for your viewing pleasure. Please check back and we will have the winner announce very soon.

Thanks for your support and feedback! We really appreciate it.

samir
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 03:48 PM
some great looking fish, i especially like the ring leopards. the colours on some look a bit unnatural. a lot of fantastic fish there.