PDA

View Full Version : baby possum

*Chris*
Sun Nov 12, 2006, 09:02 AM
hi guys just thought id post some pics of a little possum i took under my wing this week
found her on the road on my way home one night and thought it was a bloody monkey :lol: but to my surprise it was a little ring tailed possum,
not thinking i just reached out and went to pick her up and BANG she bit the hell out of me , :evil:
but after a few days she calmed down and was happily munching on anything i gave her but sadly i come home today to " Monkey" stiff as a board
note to self : dont try and help animals anymore :cry:
she was a very inqusitive little thing with heaps on energy and not to mention as cute as a button
RIP little monkey
*chris*

Del
Sun Nov 12, 2006, 09:40 AM
Note to self Chris - you did a good thing.

You made the little monkey's last days happy, safe and secure. :angel

Well done.

DEL

scott bowler
Sun Nov 12, 2006, 09:48 AM
not worry mate you did the right thing like del said it had a chance and its last days were happy

Robdog
Mon Nov 13, 2006, 02:35 AM
Good pickup mate. Pity the little monkey didn't survive.

By the way, do you only wear shirts when you go to LR's place?? :lol:

goldenpigeon
Mon Nov 13, 2006, 08:06 AM
geee thats sad, RIP little monkey :cry:

do u ever wear a shirt? no? didnt think so? im gonna set LR onto you because you lied to me the other night! :evil: and i bet you mum didnt come around either! THATS 2 LIES! grrrrr!

*Chris*
Mon Nov 13, 2006, 08:18 AM
i was drunk mate dont even try and talk to me while im drunk but yeah mum did come around ...
couldnt get a hold of LR LOL

yeah i wear a shirt but only when im around other peoples houses it called being professional and polite to those who dont have my awesome body

Tunnel Rat
Mon Nov 13, 2006, 11:58 AM
Sorry for the loss its hard to see any little guys go.I had a similar loss years ago with a Young owl never again I will leave it with wires from now on.
This maybe way out of line put that second pic looks like you could of used it as a feeder :lol:
I know low call 8-)

Rat

*Chris*
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 08:37 AM
she run across the top of the umbies tank twice and yeah she would have just fit