PDA

View Full Version : Free Food Samples

Xtreme
Wed Nov 08, 2006, 02:09 AM
We are pleased to offer a free sample of Aquasonic's Cichlid Complete 2mm crumble, for those who would like to try before they buy. :D

This food has been formulated specifically for aquarium fish species. Commercially used in Australia by leading breeders and wholesalers, plus being made here in Australia ensures freshness and quality. - Hormone Free. - Natural Colour Enhancers. - Slow Sinking. - Low pollution formula.

Please send your details to info@xtremeaquariums.com.au
if you would like a sample.

Thanks!

Bec

Roy
Wed Nov 08, 2006, 02:28 AM
E-mail sent :D

Roy

Roy
Wed Nov 08, 2006, 02:35 AM
E-mail sent :D

Roy

** blimmin interweb thingy **

oh and e-mail received back :D

Roy

triumph1921
Wed Nov 08, 2006, 02:45 AM
Email sent .......

Thanks

Xtreme
Fri Nov 10, 2006, 07:57 AM
There are only 9 samples left, hurry hurry hurry!

Nathan
Fri Nov 10, 2006, 09:28 AM
email sent guys!!

Xtreme
Sat Nov 11, 2006, 09:14 AM
Only four left...

Robdog
Sat Nov 11, 2006, 09:21 AM
Can I PM my details to you for some free gunk??

Xtreme
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 12:07 AM
Yes Rob you may, and you will be the very lucky last to receive the free samples.

If everyone who got them, could post sometime in the future and let me know what they thought of it.

Thanks

Bec

Roy
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 02:01 AM
Hi Bec, got mine yesterday and gave the discus some at regular feeding time.
They gave it the 'eye' and pecked at it a little.
Will see how they go with it tonight, they may have been expecting bloodworms and been dissapointed :D

Roy

Xtreme
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 04:05 AM
There are no more samples left, we will try and get some more for those who missed out.

Thanks

Bec

Nathan
Wed Nov 15, 2006, 02:18 AM
i recieved mine today, cichlids seem to love it, but they go crazy for any sort of food you put in there.

its a really decent sized sample aswel, should last quite a while.

thanx guys ill post up some more comments in a week or so of using it

StonX
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 02:11 PM
My discus don't seem to like it. I got some pro choice (spirulina flake) too, they don't even bother to look at it. All they eat are the tetra bit and frozen bs.

Any suggestion how i can make them use to different food?

mistakes r crucial
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 07:09 PM
Try feeding them new food first thing in the morning when they are most hungry. You can also mix it with food they are used to gradually adding more of the new food as the days go by. Alternatively you can starve them but I wouldn't suggest doing that to young fish.
MAC

Robdog
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 03:50 AM
It's been a little while now since I got my free sample from Xtreme. My discus had mixed results when I fed this stuff. 2 of them gobbled it up and the other 2 just sniffed it and let it go.
Apisto's on the other had have taken to it really well with all of my species snapping up before it hits the ground.

Xtreme
Tue Dec 19, 2006, 04:25 AM
Thanks for the feedback!!