PDA

View Full Version : Cyclop - Eeze Fish Food

AgeofAquariums
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 08:23 AM
Hi All,

We now stock Cyclop - Eeze. Here is a rundown,

Provides unparalleled growth, color enhancement, and disease resistance. These selectively bred, bio-engineered micro-crustaceans, cultured in a pristine arctic lake, contain the highest known levels of natural carotenoid pigments and Omega-3 fatty acids – essential for invertebrate development. High levels of immuno-stimulating bio-molecules and biological pigments make Cyclop-Eeze nutritionally superior to Artemia nauplii.

CYCLOP-EEZEŽ contains 20 unique fatty acids, 16 free amino acids and 8 minerals. The Antioxidants and the Highly Unsaturated Fatty Acids (HUFAs), particularly those of the "omega-3" family, are extremely high in CYCLOP-EEZEŽ.

CYCLOP-EEZEŽ is voraciously consumed by all animals because they are very rich in the attractant Betaine as well as other palatability factors. Carotenoid pigments, especially astaxanthene are very important in limiting cell damage. Astaxanthene has been proven to "scavenge" harmful free radicals within the human as well as animal body. CYCLOP-EEZEŽ contain the highest known concentration of Astaxanthene.

Available in both a Freeze dried & Flake form. 30gm $23.90 & 400gm $195.00

http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/images/cyclop%20eeze%20freeze%20dried.jpg

Cyclop - Eeze (http://www.aquariumproducts.com.au/category92_1.htm)

Ben :D

Mattzilla
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 08:31 AM
wow sounds pretty bloody good. would make a greatr addition to home made beefhearts foods etc

will definately give it a go next time i make a batch

marg
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 09:40 AM
Great to see you back on line Ben. Have missed you!!.

Sounds good, will do an order soon - need a few things - so will contact you about this Product.

marg.

AgeofAquariums
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 10:52 AM
Hi Marg,

Look forward to speaking with you.

Ben :P

Ben
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 12:40 PM
I will get some and do a review.

catfish man
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 09:55 PM
I have been using it for months it is fantastic

Cheers

Proteus
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 11:30 PM
This is a great product for adding to your own home made food mixes...

:wink:

Ben
Sun Nov 12, 2006, 01:13 AM
I have been using the freeze dried product for a few days now. Mostly on my baby red whiptails. They have taken to it very well.

Out of interest, is the frozen product available in Australia?

AgeofAquariums
Sun Nov 12, 2006, 06:11 AM
Hi Ben,

The Frozen mix is not available here atm.

Ben :roll: