PDA

View Full Version : FS: Red Turk Pair (Large Discus). A1 Quailty

Mulisha
Wed Nov 01, 2006, 11:26 AM
I have a Red Turk Pair for sale.

Male is a very large fish like 7" and female is about 5.5" to 6".

They have a very good bond and will breed anytime soon just i have no time to wait becuase of work reasons and i need to get rid of them ASAP.

I can send interstate as well..

I'm on the sunshine coast QLD.

I'm wanting $400.00 ONO

Pictures: http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8490

Send PM or contact via email: mulisha_88@hotmail.com

Cheers

Rick.

Mulisha
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 09:40 AM
Well i had alot of people interested anyway there $300 they have to go ASAP!!

Cheers

Rick..

If you want to buy them please PM me or email.. 8-)

Mulisha
Wed Nov 15, 2006, 07:39 AM
Pics..

G-1000
Wed Nov 15, 2006, 07:42 AM
Come on people

300 is a bargain...

Look at the size of those babies !

G

Mattzilla
Wed Nov 15, 2006, 08:43 AM
yeah snap them up melbournites otherwise rick is going to have to fly them to sydney and throw them in my tank for me....lol

G-1000
Wed Nov 15, 2006, 08:45 AM
I am sure that Matt meant to say Brisbanites :)

G

Mulisha
Wed Nov 15, 2006, 09:03 AM
LOL @ u 2 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have a couple interested now so it looks like there either going to cold melb or somewere else not sure yet waitting for reply :lol:

Cheers

Guys

Rick.

Davo
Wed Nov 15, 2006, 10:35 AM
Rick,

Have they ever bred and how much is the shipping to Sydney?

Thanks,
Dave.

Mulisha
Wed Nov 15, 2006, 12:08 PM
Mate there on hold at the moment .. there hopefully most likely sold. 8-)

Soz.. :P

Mattzilla
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 01:57 AM
oh yeah oops

that's what i meant

biggie1985
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 04:29 PM
How'd you go with the pair Rick?

Cheers

Davo
Sat Nov 18, 2006, 11:07 AM
Rick,

Have they been sold yet?

Thanks,
Dave.

Mulisha
Sat Nov 18, 2006, 11:50 PM
Well it looks like there for sale again because REV KEV hasn't replied yet ..

I'm not holding these guys anymore so there for sale again.. :roll: :roll:

Cheers

Rick.

Davo
Sun Nov 19, 2006, 10:35 AM
Rick,

PM sent,

Regards,
Dave.

Davo
Mon Nov 20, 2006, 12:28 PM
Rick,

Did you receive my PM?

Thanks,
Dave.

Mulisha
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 12:17 PM
i got ur pm davo. I'm still wanting $300 i have been so bust last few days :shock:

bj
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 09:18 AM
Hey Rick,

How many times have they bred and how regularly. Did you have them in a community tank and they paired off together or did you just buy the two of them and were lucky :D . Just wondering cause I have been burnt before.

Cheers.

BJ

mcloughlin2
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 10:36 AM
Hey Rick,

How many times have they bred and how regularly. Did you have them in a community tank and they paired off together or did you just buy the two of them and were lucky :D . Just wondering cause I have been burnt before.

Cheers.

BJ

In his first post he says they have a firm pair bond and will breed anytime soon. I think you should read 'will' as 'should' as I'm quite sure they havn't bred as yet. :wink:

I have a Red Turk Pair for sale.

Male is a very large fish like 7" and female is about 5.5" to 6".

They have a very good bond and will breed anytime soon just i have no time to wait becuase of work reasons and i need to get rid of them ASAP.

I can send interstate as well..

I'm on the sunshine coast QLD.

I'm wanting $400.00 ONO

Pictures: http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8490

Send PM or contact via email: mulisha_88@hotmail.com

Cheers

Rick.

discus lover01
Thu Nov 23, 2006, 03:19 AM
Hi are you able to send to SA via airfreight if might be interested in these.
thanks

Mulisha
Mon Nov 27, 2006, 11:15 AM
Fishlover i can send anywere at ur expense sorry about the long delay my computer stuffed up and couldn't get on another. :(

PM me if ur interested still and i'll get a frieght price tommorow :D

discus lover01
Mon Nov 27, 2006, 11:47 PM
pm sent

Mulisha
Thu Nov 30, 2006, 09:21 AM
I didn't get a pm :lol:

discus lover01
Sun Dec 10, 2006, 12:55 AM
pm sent again hope this works sorry about slow reply also e-mail sent as well

Mulisha
Sun Dec 24, 2006, 12:56 AM
Does anone want these guys that can pick up local give me a decent offer there yours can't be bothered trying selling them .. Disucslover was all keen on buying untill virgin said it was like $100 to send them so i said i would drive to brisbane the next day and he said that he brought fish local.

Anyway i have been stuffed around to much and them gone ASAP pick up only decent offer there yours !

Thanks either PM or Email .. mulisha_88@hotmail.com

Rick.

No tyre kickers

g.c.discus
Sun Dec 24, 2006, 10:05 AM
pm sent

Mulisha
Tue Dec 26, 2006, 06:54 AM
pm sent

Yep got it u have a pm now 8-)

discus lover01
Thu Dec 28, 2006, 10:36 PM
Mulisha said
Does anone want these guys that can pick up local give me a decent offer there yours can't be bothered trying selling them .. Disucslover was all keen on buying untill virgin said it was like $100 to send them so i said i would drive to brisbane the next day and he said that he brought fish local. *

Hi sorry mate as i was looking for a pair and when virgin said how much i went and purchased local and it was before i got reply to say you would drive to brissie and send AAE i am sorry for the stuff up but couldnt justify spending $400 on 2 red turks even though they are awesome fish.
Again sorry for the stuff up
brett

mcloughlin2
Sat Dec 30, 2006, 07:00 AM
Mulisha said
Does anone want these guys that can pick up local give me a decent offer there yours can't be bothered trying selling them .. Disucslover was all keen on buying untill virgin said it was like $100 to send them so i said i would drive to brisbane the next day and he said that he brought fish local. *

Hi sorry mate as i was looking for a pair and when virgin said how much i went and purchased local and it was before i got reply to say you would drive to brissie and send AAE i am sorry for the stuff up but couldnt justify spending $400 on 2 red turks even though they are awesome fish.
Again sorry for the stuff up
brett

Hi matey,

This won't help now but it will in the future!

These turks are two of the best i have seen. They exhibit excellent shape and colouring along with having a excellent size on them. For $400 they are a bargain!

A good quality pair of discus will set you back $500 plus. 'A' quality would be about $1000-2000

HTH
Sam

discus lover01
Sat Dec 30, 2006, 07:32 AM
$1000-$2000 LFS prices yes but as i could get pairs and it was my stuff up as when virgin qouted me on freight i went and boiugh the local pair of Blue diamonds for the same money and i did say that they are awesome fiish in the last post and i bought local here before i got e-mail about sending from brissie .
and again i apologise for the stuff up.
sorry mulisha
brett

Kingkat
Sat Dec 30, 2006, 01:27 PM
Rick, You have an email.
Cheers,
David.

g.c.discus
Sat Dec 30, 2006, 01:31 PM
have sent numerous e mails and pm,s received one back over the last week and given my phone number. not sure if he wants to sell :(