Red Sea Berlin XL (with pump) = $399.95

Red sea C02 Pro System = $239.95

Coming This Month

Live Foods
Frozen Foods (to select areas)
Power Compact Lighting
New Range of T5 tubes and Reflectors
...plus a few surprises

We accept American Express, Bankcard, Diners Club International, Mastercard and Visa on top of other options such as Cheque/Money Order, Direct Deposit, EFTPOS (for pickup customers) and PayPal.

(LayBy welcome on all orders including AquaDeal items)

(Use of American Express or Diners Club International will incur a 3% service fee)

If you find the same product listed elsewhere we will match and/or beat that price.
(Terms & Conditions apply)

ASA
Tue Oct 31, 2006, 07:14 AM
We have doubled up on our specials.

October AquaDeals are still available till later tonight, and the November specials are already listed.

ASA
Tue Oct 31, 2006, 11:22 AM
In case you missed this before:

In light of various requests for some of the products on special, and wanting to offer something unique, we are pleased to announce that we will accept lay-by's on all products excluding those that need to be specially manufactured, or ordered in from overseas.

To keep things simple there will be 2 different options available to you.

Lay-By Option 1

For products that are listed as AquaDeals or on monthly special.

50% Deposit will be made on the purchase upon ordering.
(this is non-refundable, unless otherwise authorsed by us)

You then have up to 28 days (4 weeks) to pay the balance.

The order will be shipped once the total amount outstanding is $0.00

Lay-By Option 2

For all other products, not including Special Order Items.

25% Deposit will be made on the purchase upon ordering.
(this is non-refundable, unless otherwise authorsed by us)

You then have up to 56 days (8 weeks) to pay the balance.

The order will be shipped once the total amount outstanding is $0.00

Lay-Bys are only available to Credit Card customers unless approval has been given by ASA Management prior to an order being placed (Paypal, Direct Deposit, Cheque/Money Order).

Deposit amounts will be calculated by ASA Management and will include required shipping charges.

Products will not be shipped out until all monies are paid.

To take advantage of this all you need to do is leave a comment in the "Shipping Instructions/Comments" field and will get in touch with you to confirm details.

ASA
Tue Oct 31, 2006, 11:37 AM
Effective Immediately:

We are pleased to announce the Aquarium Supplies Australia Loyalty Discount scheme.

All DiscusForums.com, AusFishForum.com, BettaForums.com, AquaticGardensAustralia.com, CichlidCity.com.au & Reefing The Australian Way Forums members are now being offered a 5% discount on all items listed on ASA, excluding Live Plants & AquaDeal items (specials).

On top of this, if you are a registered member of one of the following national or state associations, The Australian Discus Association, ANGFA, & MASA (MASQ, MASS, MASAOG, MASOV & MASWA), you will be entitled to a 10% discount on all items listed on ASA, excluding Live Plants & AquaDeal items (specials).

For Forum members of the specified communities, enter "ASAForumMember" in the Coupon Code field at checkout. All products eligible for discount will then have the 5% discounted. In the additional comments field when placing your order, you must list your forum username, and which forum you belong to. The transaction will only be completed by us if this information is present.

For Association & Club members of the specified clubs, enter "ASAClubMember" in the Coupon Code field at checkout. All products eligible for discount will then have the 10% discounted. In the additional comments field when placing your order, you must nominate which club/association that you are a financial member of, the name of the membership, or a membership number if you have one. The transaction will only be completed by us if this information is present.

For forum members to take advantage of this offer you must have been a member of one of the listed online discussion communities for at least 2 calender months, and have contributed to the community in some way (i.e. a zero post count, or having joind 2 weeks ago will not avail this offer to you).

Failure to follow these steps in any way, or abuse of the discount system may result in it being withdrawn.

If you are a member of a club or association who is not listed previously, a committee representative from that club must contact us at clubs@aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au prior to any discounts being offered to there members.

Thank you

Proteus
Tue Oct 31, 2006, 11:50 AM
FYI, for those that have ordered today, or more to the point in the past few hours, the discount will be deducted from non special items before they are processed, and once we get our accounting software in order a full Tax invoice and receipt will be sent to you.

StonX
Wed Nov 01, 2006, 08:24 AM
New Range of T5 tubes and Reflectors

Any hints? the planta I wanted, is out of stock :(
When approx it will be listed?

Thanks

ASA
Wed Nov 01, 2006, 11:14 AM
More info of lights and reflectors will be given within the next week.

The discount scheme has now been simplified, so long as all required details are provided when purchasing an item, the discount will be made automatically.

Any abuse of the Discount offer, or failure to follow by the steps indicated will result in the discount being removed.

We have also introduced FREE SHIPPING on all orders over $250

Roy
Wed Nov 01, 2006, 10:23 PM
Ohhh free shipping, that just made this months order more tempting :D

Roy

Xtreme
Wed Nov 01, 2006, 11:44 PM
The team at Xtreme and ASA are striving to bring you excellence in customer service, as well as the largest well priced quality aquarium and reptile products available in Australia.

We are open to any suggestions that can help us bring this to you.

Feel free to post anything that you would like to see happen, or be available, and we will do our very best to provide it for you.

Thank you! :)

G-1000
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 12:48 AM
Dear Xtreme/ASA,

In my case, ordering products from you has been faultless. Not only did I buy a filter and UV at prices which I have NEVER seen done by any retailer previously, I also got my products delivered pretty much the day after they were processed.

Thats awesome!

I will be a returning customer for a long time to come.

Great work :D

G

Roy
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 03:07 AM
One thing i find annoying is when i select an item and add it to my cart then click 'continuine shopping' it takes me back to the home page, frustrating when i want to make an order for several items in the one category. Can we get it to return to the last page ?

And on a similar note transferring wishlists to your shopping cart, currently it appears that i have to go back into each item and 'shopping cart' it.

Just a few things that would make navigating the site, and ordering, a little quicker and smoother.
Other than that its been good :D

Roy

Nathan
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 04:47 AM
i completely agree with roy, specially about the part where you go continue shopping, its kinda a pain in the bum havng to go back to the page you were at before by going through a several sub headings.

zenerqi
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 05:01 AM
Also there is a glitch in editing the details in the accounts. "Change billing address"
It says that you have not filled in the where you've heard of us.
But there is no box to fill?

Besides that, keep up the good work.
Looking forward to seeing more new items, sales and surprises.

Xtreme
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 05:56 AM
Thank you for your comments, we will look into fixing those problems as soon as possible for you. :)

ASA
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 06:22 AM
First of all, thanks to all who have left feedback.

One thing i find annoying is when i select an item and add it to my cart then click 'continuine shopping' it takes me back to the home page, frustrating when i want to make an order for several items in the one category. Can we get it to return to the last page ?

And on a similar note transferring wishlists to your shopping cart, currently it appears that i have to go back into each item and 'shopping cart' it.

Just a few things that would make navigating the site, and ordering, a little quicker and smoother.
Other than that its been good :D

Roy

The continue shopping shortcut is manually set by us, out of the 2000+ pages we could send the customer to, the index was the most logical choice. However, for those that want to order multiple items in the same category relief will be at hand very soon. You will have an extra option to return to the previous category, and be able to add several different items at the one time by having a quantity option in each listing header, then a load all to cart button at the bottom of the page. This is already there but is not visible until it has been thoroughly tested.

As for the Wishlist that will need to be looked into.

Also there is a glitch in editing the details in the accounts. "Change billing address"
It says that you have not filled in the where you've heard of us.
But there is no box to fill?

Besides that, keep up the good work.
Looking forward to seeing more new items, sales and surprises

That issue has now been fixed... blame that on an error between the computer screen and the chair :wink:

This is and always will be a work in progress, so any suggestions, no matter how trivial they may seem will be looked into.

Thanks

ASA
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 06:52 AM
The following items are on sale for tonight only at these prices. (Thursday 2nd November)

Most items are in stock and are ready to ship.

Red Sea Root Therm Substrate Heater 160 - usually $90.00 now $59.95
Red Sea Root Therm Substrate Heater 400 - usually $102.00 now $69.95

Red Sea Coral Pro Salt 7kg - usually $48.00 now $29.95
Red Sea Coral Pro Salt 22kg - usually $124.00 now $79.95

Laguna Pressure Flo Pond Filter 2500 + UV - usually $349.95 now $259.95
Laguna Pressure Flo Pond Filter 5000 + UV - usually $379.95 now $279.95
Laguna Pressure Flo Pond Filter 8000 + UV - usually $499.95 now $369.95
Laguna Pressure Flo Pond Filter 12000 + UV - usually $659.95 now $469.95

All orders over $500 recieve free shipping.

Nathan
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 08:37 AM
if your a part of several forums i dont suppose the discount adds up together, eg im apart of this forum ausfish an AGA i wouldnt be able to get a 15% discount would i? just a 5%?

mcloughlin2
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 09:10 AM
if your a part of several forums i dont suppose the discount adds up together, eg im apart of this forum ausfish an AGA i wouldnt be able to get a 15% discount would i? just a 5%?

:lol: @ Nathan

Nathan
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 09:16 AM
worth a try ;)

ASA
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 10:09 AM
Nice try... for that we might.... mmmmm hold back your order an extra day (only kidding).

:)

Nathan
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 11:24 AM
NOOOO :cry:

oh well i guess i wont be able to make that big order of plants next week? :lol:

just kidding!

Proteus
Thu Nov 02, 2006, 11:38 AM
lol... we have got a live one here....

ASA
Fri Nov 03, 2006, 04:03 AM
STOP PRESS....

Stay tuned for a major announcement in the next few hours

Something that many people have been asking for and demanding is on it's way.

:D

Xtreme
Fri Nov 03, 2006, 05:02 AM
STOP PRESS....

LOL!!

Something else new is coming......

Jet_SU
Fri Nov 03, 2006, 06:51 AM
OMG I think i creamed myself...

ROFLMAO !!!!

um... Dave you better check the latest news on ASA .. lol

\(^o^)/

Proteus
Fri Nov 03, 2006, 06:53 AM
OK, No more American Pie kinda talk around here....

Some folk may get the wrong idea...

:wink:

ASA
Fri Nov 03, 2006, 07:13 AM
http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/images/seachem_promo.jpg

SEACHEM
PINNACLE
OMEGA ONE
JURASSIPET

Are now available from Aquarium Supplies Australia

It will take a few days to get the entire product range listed, but if you need something specific, please send us an email and we will add that product as soon as possible.

To celebrate this we are having a week long sale on all products from these brands. (Sale ends Friday 10th of November 2006)

McFly
Fri Nov 03, 2006, 10:15 AM
Im a newbie here, and I have been browsing, and to date, have never seen a better online store than ASA. It is a one stop shop, excellent prices, and a great range of quality products to boot!

Congratulations on the site, and if I may say so, it looks like there is a new leader in town!!

Congrats again! :D

Roy
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 10:24 AM
Quick question, noticed that a bunch of the seachem items have *eligible for free shipping on them.
What does this mean ??
Do we need to order a certain amount ?

Roy

Proteus
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 10:36 AM
** Spend $500.00 or more on select items to receive FREE Shipping

When you add something to your cart, this is what appears

Robdog
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 11:46 AM
http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/images/free.shipping.icon.gif :arrow: :thumb :wave2

Mulisha
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 12:46 PM
Hey this may have already been answered sorry if already has but were you going to stock those awersome like 60L complete tanks the ones with built in lights and awersome filtration and can been used for saltwater?

And i don't think it was orca.. i may be very wrong.. :oops:

Cheers

Rick.

Proteus
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 12:49 PM
Red Sea Max???

http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=2166

Xtreme
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 12:50 PM
http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=70

Mulisha
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 01:26 PM
Nah not them LOL

Sorry for being a pain someone posted pics of them in that very large thread with like 15 pages and there were like 2 beside each other and they were saltwater ...

I know is was something .. USA.. SERA USA maybe :oops:

I'm not sure sorry for being a pain but thought it would be perfect for breeding pair of angels 8-)

StonX
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 01:57 PM
Do you meant the JBJ nano cube?
Done a search on the site, can't find any. maybe its not listed yet.

Cuong
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 02:23 PM
Here's what ASA have said in the other thread

Yes we will , however in Australia they are branded as Orca (identical product). They come in a 25L. 35L & 80L size with a high capacity filtration unit built into the back of the tank, not overhead like many other small complete tanks. They also come standard with Power Compact lighting that isnt too difficult to upgrade if need be.

There are plenty of articles on reef nano tanks on the MASA website ( http://www.masa.asn.au/phpBB2/index.php ) just do a search on Orca or Boyu.

I've recently picked up the 80L version for my partner and have just ordered the stand for it. It's not set up yet but it's quite a nice little tank. However I found it doesn't come enough biological filtration but the addition of 1L Matrix or other biological media should fix that. I think I'll retrofit some lights (IKEA :lol: ) into the hood aswell, but the current lighting is pretty decent.

Proteus
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 09:47 PM
JBJ USA is Orca & Boyu (same tank)

The photos and articles you are refering to are in the long ASA thread on the 1st few pages

Proteus
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 09:49 PM
However I found it doesn't come enough biological filtration but the addition of 1L Matrix or other biological media should fix that.

Very true, like the Aqua One complete tanks the media provided is quite lacking. All it takes is 1-2L of your favourite bio media and you have one hot little nano tank

rthnone
Sat Nov 04, 2006, 10:01 PM
WOWZERS

Thank you, finally someone online that supplies some of the Seachem medications. Paraguard is awesome.

ASA
Sun Nov 05, 2006, 01:10 AM
Over 300 quality Seachem products are now listed, all at a special reduced price to celebrate the addition of this great product range to the Aquarium Supplies Australia online store.

The same with Omega One Foods & Pinnacle Reverse Osmosis systems, they are priced to sell.

Sale prices only valid to the 10th of November, so don't miss out.

G-1000
Sun Nov 05, 2006, 09:53 AM
Hi ASA,

Just two questions:

Is it possible to get around 3m of eheim tubing for a 2215 canister?

and

With the tanks made by Xtreme - do they also get delivered and what dimensions do numbers refer to? i.e 24x24x18 is that 24 wide, 24 back and 18 high ?

Thanks

G

mcloughlin2
Sun Nov 05, 2006, 10:27 AM
Can you guys get - Loricariidae: The Tricks of the Trade by Larry Vires (the book

ASA
Sun Nov 05, 2006, 10:32 AM
Hi ASA,

Just two questions:

Is it possible to get around 3m of eheim tubing for a 2215 canister?

and

With the tanks made by Xtreme - do they also get delivered and what dimensions do numbers refer to? i.e 24x24x18 is that 24 wide, 24 back and 18 high ?

Thanks

G

We will get back to you with a price on the eheim hose.

Tanks do not include delivery, they are pick up only. (Delivery can be arranged with an additional charge)

I think your dimensions are correct... just checking now

Can you guys get - Loricariidae: The Tricks of the Trade by Larry Vires

Still trying to track it down

ASA
Sun Nov 05, 2006, 01:20 PM
Just a heads up in regards to our pricing policy on Aquarium Supplies Australia

We will not only match any competitors price, we will beat them.
(Providing the item is above cost price)

We will also discount or remove shipping charges if need be.
(Currently all orders over $500 recieve free shipping)

Feel free to contact us at sales@aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au or give us a call with any of your questions. (phone numbers are listed in the "Contact Us" section of the website.

Thank you...

Xtreme
Sun Nov 05, 2006, 10:59 PM
All our tanks are listed at length x height x width, if a tank is under 4ft we will deliver (within reasonable local distance, small fee will be charged) and tanks over 4ft can be delivered for a fee, dependng on where you are.

Thanks

Rebecca

ASA
Tue Nov 07, 2006, 05:29 AM
FYI: Sera heaters and 900lph Serafil External Canister Filter are now on sale for the rest of the month.

Chow
Wed Nov 08, 2006, 12:52 PM
Hey guys,

Firstly id like to say that you site is great and i look forward to buying heaps from you guys soon. Secondly the Orca Nano tanks, till when are they on they're special prices for? How strong is they're lighting and what kind of upgrades to you guys have for them. Also do you have any moon lights that could be fitted into them.

Thanks

ASA
Thu Nov 09, 2006, 05:39 AM
Thanks for the compliment Chow, the Orca tanks will be on special till the end of November.

As for the lighting, we will have to get back to you on that.

Upgrades are done at the owners risk, there technically is no upgrade kit, however due to the way in which these units are made, they are very easy to retro-fit compared to most other complete tank systems.

ASA
Thu Nov 09, 2006, 05:49 AM
Also, just a reminder, the Seachem launch special ends tomorrow.

Don't miss out on some great Seachem Savings.

and.... just when you thought the savings couldnt get any better, 2 new brands will be unveiled on ASA over the next 2-3 days with savings of up to 30-40% (and that is off other online store prices, not retail)

oh, T5 tubes are available, they are slowly being added to the website, and we have a couple of ripper deals going on Diatom Filters (but I never told you that)... :wink:

Vortex Diatom Filters (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=78)

ASA
Fri Nov 10, 2006, 09:41 AM
All Seachem products are now in the process of being reverted to their normal price (once completed the 5-10% discount will then work with those products).

The last products to be changed will be the Flourish and Prime range, so anyone that needs any of these products you only have a few hours before the sale prices will be gone.

...also, we now have Tetra ColorBits listed on the website.

LINK (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=2286)

ASA
Sat Nov 11, 2006, 12:02 PM
ok, lots and lots of changes over the past 12 hours.

All Seachem specials have ended, however the 5% & 10% will now work on those products still providing you with great prices all round.

New Seachem products have been added (many of these have been long overdue)

Stability 20L
Fresh Trace 2L
Flourish Excel 20L
Flourish Nitrogen 2L & 4L
Flourish Phosphorus 2L & 4L
Flourish Potassium 500ml & 2L
Flourish Tab 40 pack
Flourish Trace 2L
Pond Matrix 1L

& many more...

Also, Effective Immediately, we have pretty much the entire Wardley Food range of products lited on the site.

To celebrate the addition of Wardley to the ASA website, all Premium Wardley food products have had there prices reduced by up to and over 50%. (No other discounts are applicable on these items)

Wardley Foods (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=50)

Nathan
Sat Nov 11, 2006, 12:10 PM
how long is the specials going to be on the wardley foods?

ASA
Sat Nov 11, 2006, 12:18 PM
how long is the specials going to be on the wardley foods?

Till the end of the month, or until box/carton lots are sold, whichever comes first. (i.e. whilst stocks last)

ASA
Sun Nov 12, 2006, 02:33 AM
In the coming weeks we will be listing an entire range of quality C02 glassware as well as tools and equipment at prices that reflect what people want to pay for them.

i.e. a german made C02 Glass diffusor almost identical to another high end brand, for well less than $50.

Surgical grade scissors and pincers for similar prices as well.

Also, in time for Christmas we will be having a massive book sale, with up to and above 25% taken off all books we carry (we will be increasing our book range to close to 100 titles in the coming 2 weeks)

Pondmaster UVC's have now been listed.

ASA
Sun Nov 12, 2006, 08:48 AM
20 New Book titles have been loaded (plenty more to come).

All prices have been slashed

Dee
Sun Nov 12, 2006, 11:36 PM
20 New Book titles have been loaded (plenty more to come).

All prices have been slashed

Ouch ... looks like another order is called for ;)

I got my last order this morning ... nice and quick ... as always great service from ASA. Keep up the great work guys !

Cheers,

Dee :D

Proteus
Mon Nov 13, 2006, 02:59 AM
More books and other products ar to be loaded very soon...

After modifying 400+ Seachem & Omega One prices, then adding over 150 new products (Wardley, Tetra, Lights, Pondmaster, etc etc) over the weekend my brain is fried....

Thanks Dee, we will get that internal filter size right soon enough (my bad)

Dee
Mon Nov 13, 2006, 03:11 AM
Hi Ro,

No probs at all, I'm sure you have more important things to deal with at the moment ... thank you for taking the time out to sort it out mate :)

Cheers,

Dee.

StonX
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 10:10 AM
Hi RO,

Wondering if my order is good to go? Its the Grolux tube.

Thanks
Hendry

ASA
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 10:14 AM
Your order was made on Sunday, the tubes (and other items) were ordered from the supplier first thing yesterday, as soon as they arrive they will be on their way. (those tubes were only listed on Friday) :wink:

Within a few weeks we should have an inventory of tubes in stock and ready to go straight away.

ASA
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 10:17 AM
also...

Over the next 24hrs the full range of New Life Spectrum foods will be listed on the ASA website as well as being available in the shop (Xtreme Aquariums).

Select varieties will be on special which will be announced once the items are listed.

Sime76
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 11:24 AM
Hi ASA,

Got a couple of questions re. the Catalina power compact tubes

What is the pin configuration?
what is the story with the 420/450nm on some of them? What K rating is that?
Also do you know what the plant K rating is?

Finally, any plans to source retro fit lighting gear ala A H Supply?

Cheers
Sime

Proteus
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 11:26 AM
420/450nm is an actinic tube

(4500/4500k)

(nm is more of an accurate rating than Kelvin temperature)

Plant is 6500-6700k

They are straight 4 pin ends, as per Aus standard.

DIY stuff will come later

It should be noted that the Catalina tubes are not available yet, they are visible but none can be ordered... yet

Sime76
Tue Nov 14, 2006, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the info, and the quick reply.
I was a bit worried about the pins as the pics look a little different to the linear 4 pin style.

Sime

ASA
Wed Nov 15, 2006, 11:26 PM
Aquarium Supplies Australia & Xtreme Aquariums now stock the full range of New Life Spectrum food products.

Most varieties are in stock now.

To celebrate the addition of NLS to our product range, we are offering a 1 week launch special on the Discus Formula range.

The New Life Spectrum range can be found HERE (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=120)

Pauly
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 08:15 AM
Hey how long will the Pond master UV units be on special for . My credit card is still hurting from the last lot of purchases .

ASA
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 08:30 AM
Hey how long will the Pond master UV units be on special for . My credit card is still hurting from the last lot of purchases .

At least till the end of the month...

Merrilyn
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 09:05 AM
Just got my delivery of plant for the ten footer from ASA.

They are awsome, and much larger than I had imagined.

Great value for money.

Thanks guys for fast shipment.

samir
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 10:58 AM
is it possible to buy an eheim air pump straight from Xtreme as I'm going there tomorrow ?

Proteus
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 11:09 AM
is it possible to buy an eheim air pump straight from Xtreme as I'm going there tomorrow ?

Only if you ask nicely, do a lap of the store on your hands and say the alphabet backwards....

samir
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 11:19 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: thanks

triumph1921
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 11:21 AM
Hi Proteus

I have sent u a pm . Could you please have a look an reply.

Thanks

ASA
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 05:10 AM
Starting at 6pm today we will be holding our first ever "Midweek Madness" forum member only sale.

The items listed will be for strict quantities only.

Brands include, Eheim, Hagen, Red Sea, Seachem, Sera, Sacem & Pentair Aquatics.

Some savings will be up to 50% off the usual online prices that our competitors offer.

This sale will last for 24hrs only, or whilst stocks last.

Roy
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 05:24 AM
So i have to log on when i get home at 6 ?
hehehee

Roy

triumph1921
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 06:43 AM
Hi

How do i get the prices ??????????
I like the idea though ............... $$$$$$$$$$$$
Thanks

ASA
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 06:49 AM
Products, Quantities and prices are about to be listed.

All prices are already set on the site.

It must be stressed that no other discount is applicable with these specials. Any discount codes added will be removed and the sale total will be amended accordingly.

ASA
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 07:03 AM
Midweek Madness Sale

Prices are per item

3 x Eheim Air Pump 100 - $22.95
2 x Eheim Air Pump 200 - $29.95 - SOLD OUT
2 x Eheim Liberty 100 Hang-On Filter - $15.95
2 x Eheim Liberty 150 Hang-On Filter - $22.95 - SOLD OUT
3 x Eheim Classic 2213 Filter - $109.95
2 x Eheim Classic 2215 Filter - $154.95
1 x Eheim Pickup 2006 Internal Filter - $20.95 - SOLD OUT
1 x Eheim Pickup 2008 Internal Filter - $24.95 - SOLD OUT
1 x Eheim Pickup 2010 Internal Filter - $29.95 - SOLD OUT

1 x Pentair Aquatics FBF300 Fluidised Bed Filter - $149.95

4 x Sera Super Peat - $6.95 - SOLD OUT
4 x Sera Aqutan 500ml - $16.95
4 x Sera Nitrivec - $19.95

1 x Hagen Aquaclear 20 (Mini) - $25.95
1 x Hagen Aquaclear 30 (100) - $32.95
1 x Hagen Aquaclear 70 (300) - $46.95
1 x Hagen Aquaclear 110 (500) - $79.95

1 x Red Sea Marine Lab Test Kit - $44.95
1 x Red Sea Reef Lab Test Kit - $49.95

1 x Red Sea Root Therm 40w 400L Substrate Cable - $59.95

4 x Red Sea Pro C02 System - $189.95 (use REDPRODF coupon #)

1 x Red Sea Berlin Airlift Skimmer 60 (240L) - $35.95
1 x Red Sea Berlin Airlift Skimmer 90 (360L) - $39.95
1 x Red Sea Prizm Power Skimmer - $169.95
1 x Red Sea Prizm Pro Power Skimmer - $319.95
1 x Red Sea Berlin Classic Stand Up Skimmer (with pump) - $269.95
1 x Red Sea Berlin Hang On Skimmer (with pump) - $299.95
1 x Red Sea Berlin XL Skimmer (with pump) - $319.95

4 x Seachem Flourite 7kg - $39.95
6 x Seachem Flourish 500ml - $19.95
1 x Seachem Flourish 2L - $69.95
3 x Seachem Flourish Excel 500ml - $19.95
3 x Seachem Flourish Phosphorus - $20.95
3 x Seachem Flourish Trace - 20.95
3 x Seachem Flourish Nitrogen - $20.95
2 x Seachem Flourish Iron - $19.95
2 x Seachem Fresh Trace - $20.95
2 x Seachem Sth American Cichlid Salt 500ml - $16.95
2 x Seachem Sth American Cichlid Trace 500ml - $20.95
6 x Seachem Discus Trace 500ml - $22.95
1 x Seachem PhosGuard 1L - $32.95
1 x Seachem PhosGuard 2L - $59.95
2 x Seachem Stability 500ml - $29.95
2 x Seachem Stability 2L - $94.95
1 x Seachem Matrix 2L - $36.95
1 x Seachem Pond Matrix 2L - $35.95
1 x Seachem Pond Matrix 4L - $59.95
1 x Seachem Pond Matrix 20L - $214.95
5 x Seachem Prime 500ml - $25.95
2 x Seachem Prime 4L - $169.95

All the above items are in stock and ready to send.

enigmatic
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 09:05 AM
I've placed another order :D

Now, to explain to the wife why yet another fish parcel will be arriving :shock:

Proteus
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 09:35 AM
lol

Please note re the free shipping....

** Spend $250.00 or more on eligible items to receive FREE Shipping

enigmatic
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 10:40 AM
** Spend $250.00 or more on eligible items to receive FREE Shipping

If I spend $250 or more, it'll be the last I spend. Last months credit card bill has already been left on my keyboard and comments have been made about the numerous entries for fish related purchases :oops:

My response that Claire bought me the tank to start with doesn't help :twisted:

Proteus
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 11:15 AM
Maybe I will have to set up a new company name with lets say 'Ladies gifts' as a name.... maybe that way when the credit card statement comes in you will get hugs instead of haunts.... lol

ASA
Tue Nov 21, 2006, 10:30 PM
Updated List

Midweek Madness Sale

Prices are per item

3 x Eheim Air Pump 100 - $22.95
2 x Eheim Air Pump 200 - $29.95 - SOLD OUT
2 x Eheim Liberty 100 Hang-On Filter - $15.95
2 x Eheim Liberty 150 Hang-On Filter - $22.95 - SOLD OUT
3 x Eheim Classic 2213 Filter - $109.95
1 x Eheim Classic 2215 Filter - $154.95
1 x Eheim Pickup 2006 Internal Filter - $20.95 - SOLD OUT
1 x Eheim Pickup 2008 Internal Filter - $24.95 - SOLD OUT
1 x Eheim Pickup 2010 Internal Filter - $29.95 - SOLD OUT

1 x Pentair Aquatics FBF300 Fluidised Bed Filter - $149.95

4 x Sera Super Peat - $6.95 - SOLD OUT
4 x Sera Aqutan 500ml - $16.95
4 x Sera Nitrivec - $19.95

1 x Hagen Aquaclear 20 (Mini) - $25.95
1 x Hagen Aquaclear 30 (100) - $32.95
1 x Hagen Aquaclear 70 (300) - $46.95
1 x Hagen Aquaclear 110 (500) - $79.95

1 x Red Sea Marine Lab Test Kit - $44.95
1 x Red Sea Reef Lab Test Kit - $49.95

1 x Red Sea Root Therm 40w 400L Substrate Cable - $59.95

4 x Red Sea Pro C02 System - $189.95 (use REDPRODF coupon #)

1 x Red Sea Berlin Airlift Skimmer 60 (240L) - $35.95
1 x Red Sea Berlin Airlift Skimmer 90 (360L) - $39.95
1 x Red Sea Prizm Power Skimmer - $169.95
1 x Red Sea Prizm Pro Power Skimmer - $319.95
1 x Red Sea Berlin Classic Stand Up Skimmer (with pump) - $269.95
1 x Red Sea Berlin Hang On Skimmer (with pump) - $299.95
1 x Red Sea Berlin XL Skimmer (with pump) - $319.95

4 x Seachem Flourite 7kg - $39.95
6 x Seachem Flourish 500ml - $19.95
1 x Seachem Flourish 2L - $69.95
2 x Seachem Flourish Excel 500ml - $19.95
3 x Seachem Flourish Phosphorus - $20.95
3 x Seachem Flourish Trace - 20.95
3 x Seachem Flourish Nitrogen - $20.95
2 x Seachem Flourish Iron - $19.95
2 x Seachem Fresh Trace - $20.95
2 x Seachem Sth American Cichlid Salt 500ml - $16.95
2 x Seachem Sth American Cichlid Trace 500ml - $20.95
5 x Seachem Discus Trace 500ml - $22.95
1 x Seachem PhosGuard 1L - $32.95
1 x Seachem PhosGuard 2L - $59.95
1 x Seachem Stability 500ml - $29.95
2 x Seachem Stability 2L - $94.95
1 x Seachem Matrix 2L - $36.95
1 x Seachem Pond Matrix 2L - $35.95
1 x Seachem Pond Matrix 4L - $59.95
1 x Seachem Pond Matrix 20L - $214.95
5 x Seachem Prime 500ml - $25.95
2 x Seachem Prime 4L - $169.95

All the above items are in stock and ready to send.

ASA
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 05:38 AM
Midweek Madness Sale extended to 6pm on Friday the 24th of November

scott bowler
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 09:49 AM
hi guys any news on tetra colour bits

Proteus
Wed Nov 22, 2006, 09:51 AM
There is a delay with the supplier... hopefully everything will be sorted very soon

DiscusEden
Sat Nov 25, 2006, 07:52 AM
I just received the last of my orders and want to pass on a big thanks to ASA. This is a company I highly recommend to anyone. Excellent service, cheap, quality products.

Thanks Proteus! Well done!

fish_r
Sat Nov 25, 2006, 11:40 AM
rec my order friday too"well most of it" very happy with the service.
saved myself a packet with the midweek sale and free freight.
great work ASA, the others must be shaking in there boots lol 8-)

Proteus
Sat Nov 25, 2006, 11:45 AM
The last item, which we only added to our inventory list last week should be on its way within a couple of days... no use holding everything else up... (all 26kg's of it)

fish_r
Sat Nov 25, 2006, 01:32 PM
i appreciate u sending the other stuff out, was really hanging to get the new tank cycling.
just put the water in and she's a goer :)
thx again m8 :)

scott bowler
Tue Nov 28, 2006, 06:38 AM
hi guys are you going to stock octozin in the future

Mattzilla
Tue Nov 28, 2006, 09:12 PM
great question....octozin would be extremely useful to df's members

Xtreme
Wed Nov 29, 2006, 01:10 AM
Octozin will be available in store and online in the next few days.

(will be listed online later today)

ASA
Wed Nov 29, 2006, 07:58 AM
Octozin 80 Tablets Now Listed.

Octozin is a treatment for internal parasites such as those which cause Sleeping Sickness, Hole-In-The-Head, Seawater Angelfish and Clownfish Disease, Malawi Bloat Disease and also early stages of Dropsy.

Octozin may also be used to treat Whitespot in seawater aquaria where copper cannot be used. Octozin is harmless to invertebrates and algae when used as directed.

You will require three separate days of treatment to complete the course.

Octozin is active for up to 3 days after the last day of use. Although internal parasites are destroyed instantly, external signs of improvement to the fish may take up to 7 days.

80 tablets - 3 day course for 600 litres

Waterlife Octozin 80 Tablets (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=2465)

Xtreme
Wed Nov 29, 2006, 08:09 AM
hi guys any news on tetra colour bits

Scott, Bits should be in tomorrow.

Cheers!

scott bowler
Wed Nov 29, 2006, 08:13 AM
thanks guys

Xtreme
Thu Nov 30, 2006, 12:43 AM
Please be advised that there are very limited quantities of this product available, and we cannot be sure if it will again be available once stocks run out.
Please make your order now if you want this product.

Thanks

Xtreme And ASA

ASA
Thu Nov 30, 2006, 07:37 AM
Ho Ho Ho...

We have a sneak peek available of some of our December "Christmas" Specials. (prices, and availability listed on the website NOW)

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Melafix
120ml - $4.95
240ml - $6.95
480ml - $9.95

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals Pimafix
120ml - $4.95
240ml - $6.95
473ml - $9.95

(whilst stocks last)

Orca Complete Aquarium RA-03 25L - NOW ONLY $79.95

Orca Complete Aquarium RA-04 35L - NOW ONLY $89.95

Red Sea MAX- The Complete Reef System - LAUNCH SPECIAL - $995

Expect to see massive discounts on select high quality water pumps, Aquaclear hang on filters, plus a whole lot more...

ASA
Thu Nov 30, 2006, 09:29 AM
Biotec Ultra plus Fry Foods now available and in stock.

Biotec Foods (http://www.aquariumsuppliesaustralia.com.au/store/cart.php?m=product_list&c=65)