PDA

View Full Version : AQUARIUM FISH TANK 4FT COMPLETE SETUP!

vphilou
Sat Oct 28, 2006, 08:53 AM
FOR SALE 4FT*2FT*50CM COMPLETE AQUARIUM SETUP

This is a 6 months old unit which I have to sell for professional reasons (I am moving overseas in December). I have had great successes with this aquarium which I have set up using the best equipment around, the plants are growing exceptionally well, the fish are thriving and I even managed to get a spawn with a pair of imported Apisto Viejita, my current pair of blue rams is looking very close to a spawn with beautiful display of colors and very active behavior. I have spent more than $2,000 for this set-up and it is with great pain that I have to sell this aquarium and I hope to find the right candidate to take care of it!

4 FT SQUARE GLASS TANK WITH CUSTOM BUILT STAND. THE PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:

EQUIPMENT

- Eihem 2224 external canister filter, including filter media 700L/h, completely silent and very effective unit

- Eihem heater 125W

- 4*40Watts compact lighting system SunSun

- Airpump Shego Ideal 100L/h very silent I use it at night to aerate the tank and avoid CO2 build up

- CO2 biogenerator with ramp to diffuse CO2, this unit allows me to keep pH at around 6.2 and provides optimal plant growth

- 3*40kg 2mm clean pool sand with underlying peat moss /clay layer which ensures excellent plant growth

CHEMICALS

pH, Ammonia, Nitrite, Nitrate, gH, kH testing kits

Dechlorinator 250mL bottle (3/4 full)

Several boxes of fish food and pellets

PLANTS AND ORNAMENTS

- 1 large tree root (approximately 70cm*30cm*50cm)

- Numerous plants including : 2*Echinodorus marble queen, 6* large green sword plant (echinodorus amazonicus, a large ball of fava moss growing on the root, ) 6* crypto, and much more (check out pictures)

- 1 sandstone piece (2.5kg)

- 2 hiding caves for apistos

FISH

- 1 pair of Microgeophagus ramirezi
- 1 female apisto viejita

- 1 wild strain male guppy

- 3 common female guppies and many offsprings...

And many other items that I may have forgotten such as nets, buckets, hoses etc...

Make me an offer and the best bid will be awarded the tank by the 8th November 2006

vphilou
Sat Oct 28, 2006, 09:00 AM
Oups forgot to mention the item is in Sydney!

vphilou
Sun Oct 29, 2006, 08:12 AM
This is now official I got a batch of baby blue rams this morning, I did not expect that at all but here they are! Will try to send some pics soon!

vphilou
Fri Nov 17, 2006, 11:15 PM
Hey all,

I have been away for a few days so I will extend this sale.

BTW my blue rams have just had their second hatch! unfortunately too many guppys right now for them to defend their fry...

Cheers

Phil

Davo
Sat Nov 18, 2006, 11:13 AM
Phil,

Will you sell the Rams seperately and if so how much are you after for them?

Also I will take one of the swords if available.

Thanks,
Dave.