PDA

View Full Version : Age Of Aquariums

Proteus
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 08:26 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Ben from Age of Aquariums (aquariumproducts.com.au) back into the community.

I made a foolish mistake several months ago in removing Ben as a sponsor, for which I am truly sorry for. The past is the past, and we can only make things better. (mental note, commercial interests will never get in the way of a friendship and business relationship).

Welcome back Ben

:wave2 :wave2 :wave2

Dee
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 08:42 AM
G'day Ben,

Welcome back to DF.com mate, good to see you around again :D

Cheers,

Dee :D

AgeofAquariums
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 08:52 AM
Thankyou Proteus for the warm welcome. I hope to be enjoying the company of my fellow Discusforum members for years to come :D .

Ben :wink:

HAN 'd' Aquariums
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 08:59 AM
Hi Ben,
Glad to have you back on discusforums.
Heidi

G-1000
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 09:10 AM
Alright!

AOA is sponsoring us again.

Im glad your back Benny - your a top bloke.

G

rainbow
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 10:52 AM
I would like to take this opportunity to welcome Ben from Age of Aquariums (aquariumproducts.com.au) back into the community.

I made a foolish mistake several months ago in removing Ben as a sponsor, for which I am truly sorry for. The past is the past, and we can only make things better. (mental note, commercial interests will never get in the way of a friendship and business relationship).

Welcome back Ben

:wave2 :wave2 :wave2

Proteus,
You tend to remove a lot of things from this website without really thinking about what the implications might be. Welcome Ben.

samir
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 10:59 AM
Proteus,
You tend to remove a lot of things from this website without really thinking about what the implications might be. Welcome Ben.

I think she's in love with you Pro. :lol: :lol:

Merrilyn
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 11:06 AM
Rainbow, or should I say Daniel, I have warned you before. Please take note that you are on your second warning.

I will not tolerate remarks such as you insist on making. If someone is man enough to admit they have made a mistake, then they do not deserve your ridicule.

One more remark like that and I will not be asking you to behave, I will be suspending your account.

The choice is yours.