PDA

View Full Version : Aquarium DVD's for your TV - Now Available!!

Xtreme
Thu Oct 26, 2006, 06:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

Xtreme Aquariums are pleased to announce a special project we have been working on, is now ready for release.
We have filmed several different Aquarium DVD's for your veiwing pleasure!

DVD Aquarium Widescreen turns your Plasma, LCD or CRT TV into a vibrant and colourful Aquarium. Choose from three freshwater or one saltwater tank.

Shot using the latest high definition camera technology, DVD Widescreen Aquarium offers extraordinarily realistic and sharp picture quality.

These DVD's are amazing quality, and of course feature the King if the Aquarium, Discus!

Crystal Creek
This freshwater aquarium features a submerged log and a variety of freshwater fish.

Blue Moods
The perfect night time Aquarium. The blue light reflects brilliantly off the fishes silver scales.
Featuring Geophagus Altifrons

Amazon Adventure
These Discus fish are natives of the Amazon Basin. Watch the fantastic colours of these freshwater fish.

Reef Magic
A salt water Aquarium with living coral and exotic reef fish.

They will retail for $19.95, and will be available through Xtreme Aquariums.

These will make excellent Christmas Presents, and will be most relaxing for everyone watching!

They are now available, send an email to:
info@xtremeaquariums.com.au.

I have added a couple of short clips for a teaser, these will be available later on tonight.

Enjoy! :thumb

Proteus
Thu Oct 26, 2006, 10:13 AM
These DVD's are amazing quality, and of course feature the King if the Aquarium, Discus!

Crystal Creek
This freshwater aquarium features a submerged log and a variety of freshwater fish.

ummmm, yeah, sand see my old tank (now PJP's)

Blue Moods
The perfect night time Aquarium. The blue light reflects brilliantly off the fishes silver scales.
Featuring Geophagus Altifrons

Starring, my altis.... they are stars... yippee :P

Amazon Adventure
These Discus fish are natives of the Amazon Basin. Watch the fantastic colours of these freshwater fish.

oh look, my old tank again, oh and hey, arent some of them there Discus mine... little celeb's in the making.

Reef Magic
A salt water Aquarium with living coral and exotic reef fish.

Ummm, not my fish, but hope there wasnt too much salt creep for you PJP when you picked up the tank... it was clean beforehand, I promise :roll:

all in all, from what I have seen... an AWESUM production

Xtreme
Thu Oct 26, 2006, 10:22 AM
Yes they are awesome, I put many long cold hours into the setting up of the tanks from scratch, but worth it in the end, the DVD's have turned out just fabulous. If I dont say so myself, I am very proud of me! :P

ellwa
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 04:31 AM
I'd be interested

good thanks.

Liverpool_pete
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 06:01 AM
Any update on the teasers????

Xtreme
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 06:14 AM
Any update on the teasers????

Sorry have been super busy, will attempt to get them online for you tonight.

Proteus
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 06:59 AM
For your viewing pleasure...

AMAZON (http://www.cosdns.net/images/amazon.mov)

REEF (http://www.cosdns.net/images/reef.mov)

CRYSTAL CREEK (http://www.cosdns.net/images/crystal_creek.mov)

Enjoy...

AgeofAquariums
Fri Oct 27, 2006, 08:19 AM
Hi Guys,

If your looking for a Qld outlet count me in :P .

Ben :D

Xtreme
Sun Nov 05, 2006, 05:38 AM
Don't forget to pre order these awesome DVD's for Christmas, not long to go now! :D

Xtreme
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 10:36 AM
Here they are!!

Xtreme
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 10:38 AM

Merrilyn
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 12:20 PM
They're beautiful Rebecca. Well done.

A christmas gift for the person who has everything :wink:

Roy
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 09:34 PM
Arrghh work PC not like links.
Will have to wait for the weekend :(

Roy

Xtreme
Tue Nov 28, 2006, 02:56 AM
What does everyone think of them? :)

Merrilyn
Tue Nov 28, 2006, 08:59 AM
Got my copy last week and I have to say it's just great. Love it.

You've done a great job.

scott bowler
Tue Nov 28, 2006, 09:05 AM
hi go my copy too and its good relaxing but what is with that blue discus hahaha

Xtreme
Tue Nov 28, 2006, 10:24 AM
hi go my copy too and its good relaxing but what is with that blue discus hahaha

Lol, glad you like it, and with Mr Crew Cut, the guys that filmed it for us, wouldnt let me take it out! They thought it would add character! :)
Sooo new someone would say something!!!! :D

scott bowler
Tue Nov 28, 2006, 10:28 AM
no its ok bec you told me when i was talking to you and i got the copy you cant notice that much unless you are looking for it as every one will be now as i did

Guppygal
Tue Nov 28, 2006, 10:31 AM

Hey, now watch out....

Don't pick on "Chunk"

It is actually a very rare strain of 'Unicorn Discus' lol

(in actual fact he had a major case of fin-rot 2-3 years ago, and once it healed, it just never grew back... or, blame Pro, it is his fish after all)

btw, the DVD is great... even better that a lot of the fish are ours... starlets in the making!!!

Xtreme
Thu Dec 28, 2006, 11:46 PM
Hi,

Just to let everyone know we have done a deal with Foxtel and they will be adding an "Active Aquarium" to the Discovery channel in the first 2 weeks of January.

Those with digital foxtel will be able to click on a red on-screen button which will activate the aquarium. You can view it from 6pm - 10pm nightly.

Yay! Famous fishies!! :D

Bec

Del
Fri Dec 29, 2006, 08:05 PM
That's great news Bec - well done. I know how much hard work went into that little DVD.

I love mine and have it running on my TV with my own choice of music running through my surround sound - everyone comments on how fabulous it looks and are mesmerised watching it.

Guys - if you haven't already bought one (and don't have Foxtel) I would really recommend you get one! It is brilliant!

DEL

Proteus
Mon Jan 01, 2007, 09:03 AM
*w00t*

My fish are on TV... lol

Foxtel - Discovery - Hit the Red button