PDA

View Full Version : Hey All

AdelaideAnt
Fri Feb 27, 2004, 10:39 AM
Im new to this, i havnt even got any discus yet but am planning to soon. I live in Adelaide ive been into cichlids for the past year but im looking for a challenge in Discus 8)

Anthony 8)

Proteus
Fri Feb 27, 2004, 10:47 AM
Anthony, welcome...

hey, 1 year ago I didnt have any Discus, but know... mmmmm, several tanks full... they are addictive, and I still have room for a marine tank, and several other freshwater tanks...

MTS = Multiple Tank Syndrome... there is no known cure for this disease

Essayons89
Fri Feb 27, 2004, 08:48 PM
Hi Anthony and welcome.

Happy to see that you taking the plunge into the fascinating world discus.

What cichlids do you currently keep?

Bryan

AdelaideAnt
Fri Feb 27, 2004, 09:58 PM
I currently keep/Breed, Psudotropheus Lombardoi, Labidochromus Sp "Hongi Is", S. Fryeri (E-Blues), Neolamprologus Brichardi *Ratunga Barundi*, Neolamprologus Cylindricus.

I will be selling all but a trio of N.Brichardi and one pair of N.Cylindricus. I am planning on getting a pair of discus for my 3.5 x 14 x 20 an i am buying some Alonacara Kandeeses (german bred) for my 5 x 14 x 18.

Anthony 8)

tennhound
Fri Feb 27, 2004, 10:04 PM
Welcome to Df and good luck with you Discus

MARIE

Cory21
Fri Feb 27, 2004, 10:52 PM
Welcome to DF.com! :)

Cichlids_Rule
Fri Feb 27, 2004, 11:17 PM
Hi, welcome to DF

Annie
Sun Feb 29, 2004, 07:21 AM
Hi there Anthony!!!
Welcome to the forum.
And for the cichlid family, I think most of us here are cichlididiots!!! :P
So, you will fit in perfectly... :D

Essayons89
Sun Feb 29, 2004, 09:39 AM
I love the Tanganyikans. I have a few Neolamprologus brichardi left, most were given away. I also have some Neolamprologus leleupi and tretocephalus, a very prolific breeding pair of Julidichromis regani, Altolamprologus calvus and soem Julidichromis transcriptus.

I also have a Victorian species. "Rock" kribensis and they have just had their third spawn.

Bryan

AdelaideAnt
Sun Feb 29, 2004, 10:18 AM
Hey People thanks for the warm reception :D, ive decided on gettin either Red turk, Brilliant Turk, or Pigeon snakeskin. Yep your right...lol i havn't decided. :wink:

Anthony 8)