PDA

View Full Version : Finally joined

northfish
Mon Oct 23, 2006, 09:32 AM
Hello All,
After months of looking at D.F. I have finally joined up. The wealth of information provided by knowledgeable members is just fantastic. I have kept fish in one form or another for the past 20 years and I am amazed at what I have learned from some of the postings. To all the people who make this site what it is (just great) thank you all for you enthusiasim and input. With out you NEWBIES to the Discus side of fish keeping would be lost. Keep up the good work ALL of you :D

scott bowler
Mon Oct 23, 2006, 09:41 AM
hi northfish welcome and it is a great site plenty to learn here and some fun and grat deals .with a wealth of knowledge from people living it all. hope you have a good stay with us all do you have discus ?
scott

northfish
Mon Oct 23, 2006, 10:26 AM
Hi Scotty,
Yep I have 1 blue dimond, 1snake skin, 1 leopard skin. 1 marlboro and 1 blue turquise and I love them all. Nice to hear from you!

scott bowler
Tue Oct 24, 2006, 06:31 AM
cool do you have any pics you have a good mix
scott

mcloughlin2
Tue Oct 24, 2006, 07:39 AM
Welcome dude!

Post up some pictures and details of your setup in the Photo Album. :P

northfish
Wed Oct 25, 2006, 12:00 PM
Hi People,
Posted my first pics in the album and a short account of how my tank is set up. Hope to make many more posts! Pics of the fish soon to come!

Merrilyn
Thu Nov 16, 2006, 10:36 AM
Welcome to the forum northfish, and welcome to the wonderful world of discus. :P