PDA

View Full Version : WTB - Will pay $500.00 for one stunning discus

ivo
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 05:02 AM
Hi all, I am new to the forums and have seen many gorgeous discus here than in all the aquariums i have visited. I am looking for one stunning discus, type and sex are not important as long as it is a stunning and healthy fish and i will pay up to $500.00 for one discus. I am geniue and i think i may be able to get my dream fish this way than hunting different aquariums. Please do contact and send me yr fish picture so i can pick one. I am located in Eastern Suburb in Sydney. Thanks guys.

Roger

goldenpigeon
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 05:17 AM
would you be prepared to have fish sent to you??

ivo
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 05:37 AM
Yes i do but you got to explain to me how posting fish to me work. Thanks.

samir
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 05:39 AM
it'll be one bored fish. have you kept them before ??

ivo
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 05:48 AM
i have another 10 discus different sizes but i would like to get one outstanding one. i have spent the last couple of months looking around but havent able to find one which looks stunning as some of the ones i have seen in this forum. i saw some beautiful ones in the photo album of this forum. tired of chasing beautiful fish so hopefully this way my dream fish will come to me instead.

nicholas76
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 05:58 AM
Ivo

what strain are you after? pick one you dont have

samir
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 06:00 AM
why dont you put pictures of the ones you like here ? what kind are you interested in ? solids, spotted, blue, red, green ?

samir
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 06:16 AM
maybe you can get Nicholas to part with that female red melon in his gallery :lol:

ivo
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 06:35 AM
Hi Nick, strain is not terribly important it all comes down to what the fish look like but then of course if it is not common type then thats a bonus. For e.g, pigeon is pretty common but i saw some clean pigeons here with brilliant colour contrast and shape. I have LSS, white swans, red melon, blue diamond, a pair of pigeons (but gee their pepper spots are getting worse everyday), mandarin passion, rose red and i have one fish is almost completely orange not sure what type it is. Have you got any to offer?

Sarah
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 07:02 AM
Mistakes R Crucial haves some absolutly stunning fish.A grade. Send him a PM

G-1000
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 08:20 AM
Hey Ivo,

Do you want any of mine mate?

:)

G

scott bowler
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 11:42 PM
hey Ivo
its hard to get that one stunning fish some times but maybe you need to buy a number of young of some one and rase them sometimes you get a surprise.If you buy 10 or so and grow them just pick out the one you wont and sell the others and its fun that way . this is what i do and you my see some of my fish here in my profile.
:D scotto

scott bowler
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 11:43 PM
hey Ivo
its hard to get that one stunning fish some times but maybe you need to buy a number of young of some one and rase them sometimes you get a surprise.If you buy 10 or so and grow them just pick out the one you wont and sell the others and its fun that way . this is what i do and you my see some of my fish here in my profile.
:D scotto

ivo
Mon Oct 16, 2006, 12:14 AM
Thanks Scott. I do have a few little ones and enjoy watching them grow.

*Chris*
Mon Oct 16, 2006, 01:03 AM
nick also had his fire rubys up for sale recently and they are diffenantly a stunning pair
EXAI