PDA

View Full Version : !!GARMIN GPS 72 ! ! !(Brand New Condition).

Mulisha
Sun Oct 15, 2006, 04:34 AM
ITEM:
Garmin GPS 72 (Great for boating fishing and automotive).

CONDITION:
Perfect/A1 condition it has been used twice fishing offshore and hasn't even got one scratch or anything looks brand new. When i did use it offshore it was fantastic well put it this way i got back to the same spot and about a week later and caught 6KG fish. So it works very well. 8-)

REASON FOR SELLING:
I'm selling this because i don't have really any use for it anymore as i don't don't go camping or fishing offshore anymore. If i still had my big boat for offshore fishing i wouldn't be selling it.

PRICE AND PRICE CONDITIONS:
$200 (Put it this way you are buying a new one)
mulisha_88@hotmail.com
(07) 54499881

EXTRA INFO:
Large high contrast 4 level screen display - 41 x 56mm and 120 x 160 pixels.

Trip Computer: current speed, average speed,
resetable maximum speed, trip timer and distance.

500 waypoints with name and graphic symbol, 10 nearest (automatic) and 10 proximity.

50 reversible routes of up to 50 waypoints plus MOB.

Track Points: 2048.

Area calculation feature calculates the size of an area that has been circumnavigated. Ideal for measuring areas of fields, bodies of water etc.

Marine data base of beacons.

Best Hunting and Fishing Times.

Battery Life: up to 16 hours, using 2 AA.

12 channel GPS receiver.

Waterproof case to IPX7 standard - floats in water.

1mb Internal memory.

PC interface

PICTURES:
http://img74.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture0017iw1wd0.jpg

Mulisha
Tue Oct 17, 2006, 11:08 AM
Come on guys!! :P

Mulisha
Wed Nov 08, 2006, 11:04 AM
BUMP i went off selling it for a while becuase i thought maybe i could use it LOL but i haven't used so it must go!!! Will take any good offer ideal for camping or fishing or boating or hiking etc ..

Your getting a good deal go down to Supercheap and they sell GPS for about $190 and ur getting quailt crap LOL so i mean ur getting a top of the line GPS for the same price as a cheap nasty one from supercheap..

cheers

Rick!! :D