PDA

View Full Version : WTB Andrew Soh's book

samir
Fri Oct 13, 2006, 01:59 PM
does any sponsor have it for sale ?

G-1000
Fri Oct 13, 2006, 02:02 PM
I dont know if SLS still has stock of the book, but if they dont I might be willing to part with my copy if you wanted it.

G

samir
Fri Oct 13, 2006, 02:11 PM
i've got a lot of great advice off him so i thought it was about time i buy the book. if i cannot find it i'll get yours G. what i really want from you is the two fish in your avtar :D . any luck on breeding the albino yet ??? how bout with a lss ???

G-1000
Fri Oct 13, 2006, 02:16 PM
Ah well things have matured a little bit since then.

The albino is getting bigger and fatter since that pic was taken and is regularly bowing and laying eggs in front of my giant blue knight (hes around 7in now).

Unfortuneatly the blue knight is regularly spawning with the white swan in the community tank.

I will need to get a smaller breeding tank and try to get them spawning over the x-mas period. But it wont be long - the female albino is keen as, just the blue knight isnt into her atm haha.

G

samir
Fri Oct 13, 2006, 02:34 PM
you could try a large water change on sunday afternoon with some heavy aeration. there should be a barometric pressure drop around that time / showers. i think you should have a pretty good shot at getting them to spawn.

G-1000
Sat Oct 14, 2006, 02:01 AM
I've also stopped using my water ager barrel for the time being. So my w/c are straight from the tap with a little prime added in.

I will need to get the pH etc buffered correctly before I try to spawn I think. I think it is easiest to do this in a barrel and then use the properly aged water to get them to spawn.

G

Nathan
Sat Oct 14, 2006, 07:31 AM
APW, youl have to email them though to work out when they get more in stock

http://www.aquariumproductswholesale.com/cart.php?m=product_detail&p=637