PDA

View Full Version : EOI for Jebo tank

Bad Inferno
Wed Oct 11, 2006, 11:23 AM
I am looking at upgrading my display tank within 1 month thus would like to sell my existing tank, once I have the new tank in place. Its easier to look at the tank now, even though I still need it for 1 month so you can better visualise it in your house !

Tank Size 1050l x 430w x 500 H Great condition, no scratches and has the rounded glass corners.

Aluminium canopy with 3 lights. It is not the crappy plastic canopy ! nor the canopy that has the filter inbuilt. The lights are distributed from back to front so no dark patches and they are water proof so no cover glass required. Reflectors are fitted to all tubes. The front opens up to enable easy feeding

Filtration You will need a canister filter as the lights take up all the canopy, I am currently using a fluval 404 (not included)

The cabinet is jebo, black with two doors and makes a terrific display tank.

I paid $1350 for this tank a couple of years ago so now asking $600.00.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/rjconway/jebo-1.jpg

The ph meter you see in the pic is NOT included, this sale contains the tank cabinet and canopy only.

I am in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne

rob

Nathan
Thu Oct 12, 2006, 06:28 AM
how much for the cabinet only an also what are the dimensions an got any pics of it?

if you arent selling seperately then no worries, an good luck with the sale!

Bad Inferno
Thu Oct 12, 2006, 10:40 AM
Hi nathan,

No I am selling cabinet & tank

cheers

Nathan
Thu Oct 12, 2006, 10:41 AM
no worries mate

chrissyoscar
Mon Oct 30, 2006, 08:55 PM
Hi Rob

Is this setup still available?
If so how many litres does it hold and what's the best price you can do?

Thanks.. Oscar

Bad Inferno
Mon Jul 23, 2007, 11:59 AM
Its up for sale again..only taken 9 months to actually buy the next tank from when I originally posted this...

I have yet to put water in my new tank so it will be 4 weeks before you can take it away....I did pay a fortune for this tank originally its in perfect condition, no scratches and comes with fluval 404, reverse flow undergravel filter and gravel substrate. just add heater and go.

The door does have two square holes cut into it which would need filling in, these did have ph & orp monitors installed.

Bad Inferno
Mon Jul 23, 2007, 12:01 PM
OH will take $400 and now includes filter 404 and Eheim reverse flow UG filter for better plant growth..Can see running in endeavour hills

Bad Inferno
Mon Aug 20, 2007, 11:37 AM
It still needs a good home...can see it running now, although not in its best planted state. It does come with gravel, rocks, java ferns and a 5" red tail shark ! Just add a heater and your away...The RHS door does have two holes cut into it, 5" square which may need filling in, tank is in perfect condition. Lights are water proof thus no cover glass required.

Bad Inferno
Tue Aug 21, 2007, 12:33 PM
Looks like I'll have to try the trading post :(

G_TAMMA
Tue Aug 21, 2007, 09:51 PM
Good luck with the sale, try ebay :D

G_TAMMA
Tue Aug 21, 2007, 09:51 PM
Good luck with the sale, try ebay :D

Bad Inferno
Sun Aug 26, 2007, 12:06 PM
I gotta get this tank out of my house this week.. $200.00

Must pickup endeavour hills, this week...

starreys
Mon Aug 27, 2007, 09:48 AM
hi i would like it is there a no i can call you on as i have to organise a friend to pick it up and he works thu -sat, late so only days i think he can do is tue /wed and possibly sun im in the west subs melbourne

cheers

Sarah