PDA

View Full Version : Things that annoy in general!

Xtreme
Tue Oct 10, 2006, 06:54 AM
What annoys you?

Coke machines that take your only dollar coin when you are dying of thirst and doesnt give up the can! :twisted:

Not having my air horns installed when wanting to participate in road rage incidents!

People who order tanks and don't turn up for them :twisted: :twisted:

SPAM bloody SPAM emails, oh and via the fax machine too.

Not finding a lighter to spark up when annoyed at any of the above!!

Fast food outlets who cant manage the simplest of things like packing your whole or correct order.

More to come...

*Chris*
Tue Oct 10, 2006, 09:48 AM
telemarketers ...........

Ben
Tue Oct 10, 2006, 10:01 AM
LOL Chris!!!

I could not agree more!!!!

Specially those one's that ring from over seas!!

mongrels!

Mulisha
Tue Oct 10, 2006, 11:00 AM
Auto Dialers!!

OMG i hate them..

they go something like this and if you hang up they will recall the house till there finished what they gota say..

They go.. You have won a trip to Canda and it's a 9 day trip on the South Pacfic Ocean Liner...

Or they say you have just won 1 million dollars all you have to do is ring this number for more infomation...

About 6months ago the company i hated the most with a passion and i mean really hated them was "TELSTRA" they would be at the end of out street and then out phones/ internet would then drop out.. So then we ring up telstra and tell them what happend and they say we will have to send a person in about 3 days to fix it and this happened for like 2 months none stop ..

I then went up the end of the street and said to the guy that was fixing/screwing it up i said if you screw my internet or my phone up again this box won't be here tommorow becuase i'll rip it with my car..

And no joke i really did say that.. becuase that's how fed up with them and out interent hasn't dropped out since i said that so i don't know if he thought i better stop pissing him off or he got sacked for doing it in the first place..

Yeah all that Grinds My Gears -> you will get that if you watch Family Guy.. :roll:

fish_r
Tue Oct 10, 2006, 11:34 AM
Coke machines that take your only dollar coin when you are dying of thirst and doesnt give up the can!
hmmm know the feeling we have a coke machine @ work that likes to keep ur change, i am so sick of complaining to the company about it i now just take to it with a rubber mallet or my steel caps and usually get my change in the end :D
it's a bit dented though lol...

samir
Tue Oct 10, 2006, 08:57 PM
vodafone sending me their junk sms' at 7 in the morning, just when i've finally nodded off to sleep.

marg
Tue Oct 10, 2006, 11:57 PM
People who make appointments with you and then they're not there when you attend.

They don't have the decency to ring you and tell you they won't be there so that you can make alternative arrangements, then when you ring them they say "Oh, I forgot".

Grr!!

marg.