PDA

View Full Version : here's my official introduction

Lisa D
Sat Sep 30, 2006, 05:42 AM
So in doing the typical newbie thing and posting a question before actually introducing myself, I figured I'd introduce myself.

My name is Lisa (obviously), and I live in Dallas, Texas.

Actually, I originate from Perth, WA, and moved to the USA back in 2003. Been a long ride, and hopefully I'll be back to visit soon.

Photographer by day, and a lout (not really) by night. Hobbies include photography, long walks on the beach (if you know US geography you know thats a joke since i'm about 5 hours from the ocean), etc etc.

I think thats all.

-- Lisa

aquaholic
Sat Sep 30, 2006, 05:55 AM
welcome along lisa
i'm from perth as well. good to have another west aussie onboard:).im sure you will find a heap of good people and good imfomatin here.

cheers andrew

Mulisha
Sat Sep 30, 2006, 06:14 AM
Hey Lisa welcome to the forum !! 8-)

mcloughlin2
Sat Sep 30, 2006, 06:48 AM
Glad to have you here lisa ...

Make sure to post lots of photo's of your fish! :P

Ben
Sat Sep 30, 2006, 01:26 PM
Welcome to the forum Lisa!

Lisa D
Sat Sep 30, 2006, 07:09 PM

never.

honestly, i'm a paid photographer for peoples pets (dogs, cats, ferrets, birds, horses, cows etc) but when it comes to fish, i'm hopeless.

thanks all for the welcome. you can blame the guys from seaview for me being here ;)

mcloughlin2
Sat Sep 30, 2006, 11:10 PM

never.

honestly, i'm a paid photographer for peoples pets (dogs, cats, ferrets, birds, horses, cows etc) but when it comes to fish, i'm hopeless.

thanks all for the welcome. you can blame the guys from seaview for me being here ;)

Ohh come'n I'm sure your pictures would be great! And if they don't turn out well, blame it on the camera like Ben does ... :lol: (Just kidding ben)

Merrilyn
Wed Oct 11, 2006, 05:30 AM
Welcome Lisa. I see you've already met some of the gang :lol:

That's just a taste of things to come LOL it gets worse from here on in :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, but it's great to have you here.

Now, about those photos :wink:

Good or bad, we love em all.