PDA

View Full Version : FS: Black ipod video 30GB + accecories SOLD

Nathan
Fri Sep 22, 2006, 06:39 AM
Hey guys im selling my black ipod video as i need some cash and i dont use it that often. i bought it around january as i travelled a lot due to sporting commitments. ive only used it for a couple months, as the season ended in march. its in perfect condition (i kept it in a protective case all the time).

Included is:

*AV cable for ipod video (enables you to watch the movies from your ipod on a tv) (brand new, only bought it last week)

*USB connection cord. (still in pack)

*Itunes software CD (still in pack)

*ipod pouch

*ipod dock adaptor

*ipod rubber protection case with a transparent film that protects the screen from dirt an scratches.

*ipod bud earphones (still in pack)

*Of course the black ipod video.
30GB: 7500 songs
6.35 cm colour display
136 grams
10.35 x 6.18 x 1.1 cm

asking for $315 for the whole lot, i payed $400 for the ipod and well over $60 for acceccories which most are still in package.

i can ship anywhere in australia at buyers expense, shipping will be express an takes around 24 hours for buyer to recieve the item.

any questions please PM me.

Nathan
Sat Sep 23, 2006, 07:04 AM
4got to mention, unless i have some geuine interest and offers i will be putting this item up on ebay for $350 next weekend.

i decided to put it up here as i much rather sell it to someone on this forum and for a cheaper price.

geo/discus breeder
Sun Sep 24, 2006, 04:25 AM
i sent u a pm can you send me back your contact number