PDA

View Full Version : Some FREE stuff and Bargains! *updated*

goldenpigeon
Wed Sep 20, 2006, 08:38 AM
hey guys.

i need to clear out a heap of stuff and was considering throwing several items in the bin but if they would benefit a forum member then you guys can have them. this stuff is for pick up only, however i might change my mind so if you have interest in anything then leave your show of interest in this topic.

1x plastic bag full of bio balls, $10 ONO
1x mesh bag full of ceramic rings, $5 ONO or take both bags of media for $10 ONO
heaps of gravel, brown, $5 for the lot ONO (really want this gone!)
6x (or so) small top medium sized terracotta post, i dont think ill use them in the near future so im just getting rid of them, make me an offer.
6ft light with 1 plant gro tube. $40

FISH:
6x caudimaculatus corydoras, 3-4cm, $50 for the lot ONO
1x 22cm common pleco, $50 (thats what i paid for it) but ONO
1 female krib, $3
1 9cm glass catfish $5
several khuli loaches (not sure how many) take the lot for $2
Angels, there is 7 i think, silvers, smokeys, gohosts etc. ill attach some pics of them. $40 ONO
1x orange pigeon female, 13cm, excellent condition. $90
I WILL DO A BETTER DEAL FOR BULK FISH PURCHASES AS I REALLY NEED THE FISH GONE! MAKE ME AN OFFER!

DRIFTWOOD:
Sml: $5
Med: $10
Lage: $20 and up.

1x pair of Indian Ringnecks (they are birds), green varient. they are going for FREE as i need them gone of you can make a small donation to the goldenpigeon fund for them but they need to go. they also come with a few kilos of seed FREE. if you require a cage or avairy i have several available and will give you a good price on them (most are worth in excess of $300 and up to $750 retail but will give them away practically).

ON HOLD LIST:
1x small bag of ceramic rings (never used), FREE ON HOLD

PLANTS: java moss, anubias, swords (medium and large) and some other stem plants (probably about $50 worth of plants), $10 WILL NOT SHIP ON HOLD

2x 2000L/H filters, come with prefilters and sponges, FREE ON HOLD
1x canister filter intake pipe with strainer, FREE ON HOLD
Resun AE - 806 canister filter, media baskets, conections etc, just no hoses, media or spray bar, FREE! i have no idea how this filter funs thoagh, hence the FREE! ON HOLD

1x sponge filter ON HOLD
1x automatic fish feeder ON HOLD
1x 300W heater ON HOLD

i might add a few items to the list as i discover them. i dont care what i get for that stuff, i just want it gone. if not sold by early next week everything will go in the bin, including the plants etc so make me an offer.

cheers
David

kswong34
Wed Sep 20, 2006, 08:47 AM
2x 2000L/H filters, come with prefilters and sponges, FREE
1x canister filter intake pipe with strainer, FREE
1x small bag of ceramic rings (never used), FREE

PLANTS: java moss, anubias, swords (medium and large) and some other stem plants (probably about $50 worth of plants), $10 WILL NOT SHIP

I will take these, Thanks :wink:

goldenpigeon
Wed Sep 20, 2006, 09:20 AM
the above that kswong has quoted it on hold for the time being.

marg
Wed Sep 20, 2006, 10:49 AM
Hi David,

I will take the Sponge Filter,Automatic Feeder and 300w heater if you can Post them to me - just let me know and I will put money in Bank for you.

marg.

goldenpigeon
Wed Sep 20, 2006, 12:11 PM
haha, yes ill post them to you marg.

i guess ill have to go find postage now lol.

ill get back to you on it.

have a good night marg.

cheers

Ben
Wed Sep 20, 2006, 12:36 PM
Yo Dave!!

feel like boxing up all the DW and sending down south?
If so i will take the lot!!

Lemmie know bud.

marg
Wed Sep 20, 2006, 11:45 PM
Thanks David,

Just pm me with the Costs and I'll transfer it to you,

marg.

TomNS
Thu Sep 21, 2006, 01:23 AM
the above that kswong has quoted it on hold for the time being.

also added to the list:

6ft light with 1 plant gro tube, $40
1x automatic fish feeder, 2 feeds per day, $10
1x sponge filter (the green ones), large, FREE
1x300W heater, $5

Driftwood:
SML: $5 a piece
Med: $10 a piece
Lge: $20 and up.

photos are comming but i have just been so busy, i will get to it
thoagh!

What is left mate - would be interested in making a trip to say hi on the weekend

Tom

goldenpigeon
Thu Sep 21, 2006, 07:13 AM
Ben if your that interested in wood bud then give me a couple of days because im about to pick up my new driftwood (i collect it) and ill see if there is anything that might interest you there.

i will certainly post it to you bud! however some of the pieces are quite large but if you want them then ill work out a better price for you mate! ALSO all of the pieces are great for bristlenose and some of the are goona enough for large plecos becase they have large crevices and hollows in them mate.

ill get back to you. oh yeah, i have HEAPS of it lol

Tom,
sure pop down for a visit mate, any time!

im going to have another lok tonight for more stuff.

so stay tuned.

ill reply back here later tonight guys.

goldenpigeon
Thu Sep 21, 2006, 10:57 AM
here are some pictures of the driftwood. im crap at taking pics so i cant really capture hte bauty of the wood in a photo lol.

here they are.

goldenpigeon
Thu Sep 21, 2006, 11:00 AM
here is a pic of the 6ft light

mcloughlin2
Thu Sep 21, 2006, 11:52 AM
David im awaiting pictures of the angelfish ...

I'm coming up to the goldcoast on Monday & leaving Thursday ... Not exactly sure where im staying but the hotel was named Mecure Resort but i am pretty sure its changed now ... :?

Cheers

Jadels
Thu Sep 21, 2006, 09:00 PM
If the plants and the intake pipe for the filter dont sell/go can u let me know cos i am interested and i dont live far so can pop up anytime.

TomNS
Thu Sep 21, 2006, 09:19 PM
Hi there again,

If there is any left over driftwood - I will take it and the light as well as the little terracotta pots, gravel and any plants you have left.

Will come down sunday and say hi - let me know what you reckon

Cheers

Tom

kswong34
Fri Sep 22, 2006, 01:06 AM
Resun AE - 806 canister filter, media baskets, conections etc, just no hoses, media or spray bar, FREE! i have no idea how this filter funs thoagh, hence the FREE!

will take this as well if that is cool :lol: :lol:

How many gravel do u have there??

goldenpigeon
Fri Sep 22, 2006, 06:47 AM
kswong, i sent you an email last night, hope you got it. yes you can have the canister.

i have probably at least 60kg of gravel. as tom asked about it first i will see if he wants the lot etc.

Tome ill put on hold for you:
the gravel
6ft light
terracotta pots

if your interested tom i also have some rocks im selling.

let me know.

MangoR34
Fri Sep 22, 2006, 03:47 PM
If only you were in Sydney, I would of taken the Indian ringnecks off ya >.>

goldenpigeon
Fri Sep 22, 2006, 09:58 PM
lol mango, i think i will ship the ringnecks down to victoria this week end.