PDA

View Full Version : FS BLUE GHOST & PIGEON JUVIES

*Chris*
Wed Sep 06, 2006, 12:54 PM
4x Blue ghost juvies
6cm eating everything in sight ordered these guys from a breeder and have changed my mind
$50 for all four
also 2 Pigeon juvies $20 each
$75 for the lot
located in tulllamarine
cheers
EXAI
blue ghost is juvie in centre

mcloughlin2
Wed Sep 06, 2006, 09:10 PM
Thats a great price !! :P Goodluck with sale & you should have no trouble selling them ... :wink:

goldenpigeon
Thu Sep 07, 2006, 06:03 AM
nice fish mate!

tlambert
Thu Sep 07, 2006, 06:06 AM
very nice fish but i hate to say what a terrible photo :lol: :lol: :lol: pitty you didn't live in adelaide i'd be all there

*Chris*
Thu Sep 07, 2006, 09:49 AM
fish added

G-1000
Thu Sep 07, 2006, 11:00 AM
Goldfish,

This is one of a few rare instances in which I will comment on a matter in somebody elses thread.

EX-A.I*FISHBOY is perfectly within his rights to post his advertisement to sell his fish and he is also perfectly within his rights to stipulate the conditions upon which he will sell them.

In this case he has said that he will not ship his fish interstate to people he doesn't know - which I think is a great idea. It saves him the hassle of going to the airport and it means his fish will not be stuck in a bag and sent on a plane for a few hours when they don’t have to be.

Quite frankly, as a number of other threads on this forum have shown, you have a habit of pulling out of most sales - obviously this is not in EX-A.I*FISHBOY's interests and I am sure that is clear to everybody.

The odds of you, a Sydney member, buying smaller sized fish like that from a Melbourne member (where freight may well cost more that the amount you pay for the fishes) would be next to nothing.

So to be concise, goldfish don’t even try to waste his time. You are a known time-waster. Either contribute something constructive to the forum or do not contribute at all. There have been numerous members previously who have been banned and it would be all-to-easy for the moderators to add another one to that list.

Having said that, they are very nice discus you have EX-A.I*FISHBOY and I am sure you will have no problem selling them.

G

Proteus
Thu Sep 07, 2006, 01:13 PM
Questions in regards to items are welcomed, yet opinions, comments, etc from this point in time are not permitted.

Replies violating this request will be removed, and access to this forum will be removed for the user in question.

If you have nothing good to say or contribute, then dont say anything.

Thank you

Is there something there that is not clear at all.

Over 10 replies have been removed from this thread already, if you cant understand the request which is quoted here, then maybe it is time you move along.

DiscusMad
Thu Sep 07, 2006, 02:27 PM
make me wish i lived in Melbourne